I've good news

Adam: POV

Alex was holdin my hand to calm me down. "I'm just nervous." I said. "It will go well." replied Alex and I gave him a smile. "Adam Montgomery." said a woman. I walked in and lay down on a stretcher. She smeared cream on my stomach and I saw my child on the screen.

"I've good news."'said Rikki with a smile on her face. "What is it?" asked both me and Alex. "You're having a girl." she said. "That's wonderful." I replied happily. "Everything looks good, she's healthy and feel good." said Rikki. "That's good." I replied.

***

"We'll be partens to a girl." I said when we got home. "Yes." replied Alex and kisssd my lips. I smiled and kissed him back.

"What should we named her?" I asked. "Rosalie Rosemary Montgomery." said Alex. "I love it." I replied. "Me too." he said.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door and saw my grandpartens and Eva "We have just got home from the hospital and we've found out that we will have a girl." replied Alex. "Aww, so sweet." said Eva.

"You two will be wonderful parents." she replied. "Thank you." I said. "Maybe you want to be their godmother?" asked Adam. "I would love to." said Eva overjoyed. "You'll be an amazing godmother." replied her mom and Eva smiled.

***

Robin's: POV

"Please, stop being so happy." I said annoyed. "Are you okay?" asked dad worried. "My boyfriend cheered on me and I'm pregnant with triplets." I said. "Oh Robin, I'm so sorry." he replied and gave me a hug. I cried into his arms. "I'm here for you." said Adam.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Adam and Alex will have a girl and Eva will be her godmother💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~