The new teacher

Adam's: POV

I walked into the classroom and sat down at my desk. I got text message from dad that my son was back in jail. Being single dad to a teenager is not easy.

"Holy shit." said a man and everyone was looking at me. I looked up from my phone and froze. In front of my stood Luke Fitz, I didn't know he was my new English teacher. I'm gonna end up just like papa. I got a text message from someone called A

Maybe he fools around with students all of the time. A lot of teachers do. Just ask your father. -A

Who's A? The only A I know is my best friend Alexander, but he went missing many years ago. No one know what happened to him, he just disappeared. I miss him very much.

"Mr. Fitz?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "Can I go to the restroom?" I asked. "Do it quick." said Luke. I nodded my head and hurried out of the classroom. It felt like everyone was looking at me, I just want to disappear.

***

I went back to the classroom an hour later. Luke stood with his back against the board.
He was erasing today's lesson. He had a nice behind. Then he turned around and saw me.

"Adam, about yesterday." said Luke. "I had really fun." I replied and kissed him. "I'm your teacher." he said. "I love you." I replied. "Adam, we can't be together, I'm older than you." said Luke.

"You didn't say that yesterday." I replied. "You are so stubborn." he said. "I know." I replied with a smile on my face. He stroked my cheek and I smiled again. I know we are meant for each other. Our second kiss was wonderful.

I wonder who -A is?

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~