We are meant for each other

April's: POV

"We have a new student here today." said our teacher Bella. I looked up and saw a girl with pink hair and she was so pretty. "This is Emily and I hope you will enjoy your time here." said Bella.

(Emily)

(Emily)

Bella showed her seat and she sat down next to me. "Nice to meet you, my name is Emma." I said. "I love your name so much." she replied.

"Where are you from?" I asked. "My dad is from Germany and mom is from UK." said Emily. "Cool." I replied and she smiled. "I love your hair." she said. "Thank you, I love your hair too." I replied. "Thanks." I said with a smile on my face. We looked at each other and started laughing. I love her so much, she's so pretty and funny.

***

"Would you like to see a movie at the cinema tomorrow night?" asked Emily. "I would love it." I said happily. "Good." she replied. "We are meant for each other." I said. "Yes, we are." she replied and kissed me. I kissed her back.

***

Robin's: POV

I was out for a walk with my sons. They were sleeping in their stroller. Noah was hugging his bunny Snow. I love them so much.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Emma and Emily are so cute together and I ship them so much💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~