"You..." I pushed him with my hands and he stumbled a little bit, but still gazing at me with a naughty grin and said...

Abhi(mocking playfully): Haan....what..
you..

He was asking me with a mischievous smile by raising his perfectly shaped eyebrows at me.

"You jerk...I hate you Abhi...you are so bad..you are a devil...I won't marry you if you tease me like this..." I exasperated at him while stomping my feet and walked out of his room.

Idiot...what he thinks of himself.. that he can do whatever he wants to do with me...Everyone thinks that he is an arrogant iceberg, but they all don't know the other angles of his..

I flee into my room and directly stepped into the washroom by scolding him. As I was taking a shower, suddenly I realised what I blurted out at him..

Oh..my..why did I utter those words to him...what if he takes it seriously.

Hey bhagwan...added to that I shouted at him for the first time in my life.

Huff...

I turned off the shower, towel dried myself and wrapped the towel around my body and came out of the bathroom only to see Abhi, who was sitting on the couch, reading some stupid file while sipping his coffee.

Like always, He had an aura of authority & confidence around him  like he is a king of some kingdom.

Oh..wait...what he was doing in my room?

Added to that, why he was smirking at me while lingering his gaze at me from top to bottom?

Oh my....Then, realisation sink in me that I am only in a piece of towel which covers from my upper chest to mid thighs.

My hands subconsciously reached to clutch my towel, but I didn't touch any fabric.

With a frown, I hastily took a glimpse of my body only to escape a gasp from my mouth.

Oh shit!!!

My towel dropped from my body without my consciousness!!!

I think I didn't tuck it properly before coming out from the washroom.

Hey baghwan!!

Abhi(wicked smile): Nice free show sweetheart...I didn't expect that you will give me an awesome view as soon as you came out of the washroom.

Eee!!!

Why I always fell in this type of situations?

I pinched my lips due to irritation and an amount of heat rushed to my cheeks making me look like a ketchup.

I quickly cover my upper part with my hands and without glancing at him a second, I immediately rushed back to the washroom.

Oh my...why...ah...why...he saw me naked.

Mind:Haha... it's not the first time he saw you naked.

Shut up!!you stupid mind..at that time I wasn't completely naked.

Mind:hehe

Are you all thinking that when did he saw me before..

Flashback

It happened when I was in class 8. All our elders planned for a picnic on Sunday. The awaiting day came and all got ready except phuphi and me because of my dress. They all were waiting for both of us in the hall.

The dress which I was worn has a fitting problem so phuphi told me to remove the dress which was on me and wear something else. I said an "ok" and she asked me...