With hesitation, I slowly stood up while rubbing my butt with one hand and with the other hand I was playing with my hair anxiously while giving him a nervous giggle by gazing at my toes..

Abhi: Hehe...s-sweetheart...Hehe..

He was saying, at the same time, he was trying hard to suppress his chuckle. However, he couldn't hold it longer and ended up bursting into loud laughter, making me jump in surprise.

Hoyee!!

It's the first time he was laughing his heart out. His laughter was pure and I felt a peace of warmth in my heart when I saw his first laughter.

I don't know till now he can laugh too, because he never laughed like this before, not even in his photos. He always has a cold facade along with that a small fake smile was always plastered on his lips whenever he was with our family.

Oh..yeah...How can I forget about his sinister smirk which always reserves only for me.

Yayy..only for me..

Now you all can imagine how shock, I was when I saw him laughing his head off without any restraint. I ignored the pain which I am feeling in the butt.

Who cares....when he was giving me his heartwarming smile along with a loud laugh to me. Added to that, he is laughing because of me.

Hoyee...his laughter was so appealing.

It's unusual to see him laugh freely. Don't know when I would be that lucky again to see his laugh...

What if he does not laugh again?

That may be possible....

Therefore, I don't want to miss this opportunity to capture his photo in the mobile so that I can see his photo whenever I will miss his dimple laugh..

With that thought...I began searching  for my mobile all over the room whilst, he is busy in laughing. Finally, I found my phone which was resting peacefully on the couch.

Without waiting for a second I hastily grabbed it and snapped a picture of him on my phone. By hearing the sound of the click, he looked at me, and my shocking & embarrassing face has now turned into a wicked face.

Haha...take that, you devil!!

Abhi(smiling): Oyee!! sweetheart...Did you just click my picture?

"Hmm...Abhi I am afraid that I won't be able to see your adorable laugh again, that's why I clicked a picture of your laughing face, So that, I can take a glimpse of it whenever I miss your joyful face" I said smiling sheepishly at him.

He approached me, by holding my wrist, he pulled me towards him making my front bump into his chest whilst, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and instantly I placed my hands on his torso for  support. My heart was beating fast due to his close proximity.

I blushed scarlet and looked down due to shyness. He stroked my cheeks adoringly and bent his head towards my height, instantly I closed my eyes...

..........

..........

..........

I know what you all thinking, the same what I am pondering that he bent to kiss me...but...no...that idiot likes to tease me.

Devil..

He bent his head towards my height and whispered..

Abhi(naughtily): Is your ass hurting that badly? Do you want me to apply some balm to your butt... sweetheart.

He said with a playful smile on his face as well as there is no longer the laugh which I have seen on his face earlier..

Anger rose in me like a tide by hearing his words. Why he likes to tease me that much..