𝟎𝟑𝟐; 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐬

drowning in my missing work; word count 2496

𝐢'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐤𝐤𝐤

The setting of this party was familiar

The setting of this party was familiar. I began to get flashbacks to the old parties we'd have every weekend. We got wasted, high, and extremely horny.

I brought Nailea since the boys wanted to meet her. I know, bad idea. She needed to know about my past in order for her to really trust me. And I had to know she wasn't going to judge me for it. The only thing I thought was that maybe if I ignored and only continued to try to change for her, that it would all just go away.

We enter the large home with Nia and Luca, I told Nailea to bring them with her so that she wouldn't have to be around me and the annoying other strangers to her.

I pull Nailea close to me when we're greeted by the people who I used to call friends. If they were going to treat her like their prey tonight, I'm going to protect her.

She rubs my arm as we walk further through the home, "Vinnie are you okay?"

I loved the sweet sound of her voice as she said my name, it always seemed to calm me down. I look down to her and nod. "Be careful okay? And if I'm not with you, you stay with Nia and Luca."

"Vince you're scaring me," she pouts.

"I'm not trying to...I just don't know what their intentions are."

"Why do they want to meet me?" She says confused.

Before I get the chance to answer her question, I'm cut off by the large frame of Anderson standing in front of Nailea and I.

"You showed up," Anderson says with a devilish smirk. I clench my jaw, refraining from the need to hit him. I watch as he eyes run all over Nai, becoming excited. I didn't like the fact that she was wearing only a small bralette with a sheer body suit and short shorts.