𝟎𝟐𝟒; 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

enjoying myself under my microplush; word count 2353

"𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐨𝐟 .𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏"

It's the start of a new year, which means I need to get my head in the game

It's the start of a new year, which means I need to get my head in the game. There's only a couple days that the skating rink is going to be open so a lot of people from school are here. I can't let it close down.

My black crop top and mom jeans brings out my little curves and golden skin. Many different colored lights shone through the rink along with loud music. Every time I was in here, I was reminded of the first time vinnie and I met.

"I'll take umm," I look up at the order even though I'd been here a million times. "Two blue raspberry icees and two boxes of mozzarella sticks please."

Today, I wasn't going to be skating but instead waiting for vinnie to get his little ass over here so we can talk to the owner or manager of the rink.

When my order is ready, I'm handed it and I go to sit down at one of the table by the arcade area. I scroll through Instagram for a few minutes waiting patiently before a boy from the football team comes to my table.

I roll my eyes and sigh while I stare at him with a straw still in my mouth, "Can I help you Dylan?"

He smirks and takes one of the mozzarella sticks from my bag. The number one way to piss me off.

"You, me, date."

I laugh. "Thats probably the funniest thing I've heard in a long time."

This kind of thing was a regular after nate and I broke up, I guess people found out and now most guys in school try to shoot their shot with me. However rumor is, 'Vinnie's caught her attention now.'

He puts a toothpick in his mouth and begins to lightly chew on it. "How so? You're single, I'm single. Well what can that make us? No longer single."

I bring my head up from my phone and frown. "Aren't you with marianna?"

There was no way I was going to do that to one of my best friends.