𝟎𝟐𝟑; 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

merry christmas, my present to y'all. put ur seatbelts onnn ;) word count 1752

"𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬?"

"𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬?"

(𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦; 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, @/𝘬𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘮𝘺𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘦 <3

@/𝘬𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘮𝘺𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘦 <3. 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦)

I didn't want to be home during Christmas so vinnie snuck me in late in the middle of the night. His mom didn't mind me staying the night but as long as I didn't go to vinnies room, she was fine with it.

   We took the bag that I had packed to the guest room downstairs. The guest room was literally a master bedroom, modern and big just like all the other rooms in the house. I was scared that we were going to run into Emily but as far as I knew, she hadn't come home yet.

I knew Vinnie was sleeping and I got hungry..

     I quietly exited the bedroom and down the dim hallway. Everything was quiet and still which made me a little scared. When I got to the kitchen, I stood there to observer my surroundings.

I absolutely hated taking other people's food especially when that meant looking in the fridge, it was just so disrespectful. But I was starving.

After exhaling a short breath, I walk myself to the fridge that's right across from me. Slowly, I place my hand around the handle and gently open it.

The first thing that catches my eye is stir-fry in a takeout box. I quickly grab it off the shelf and smile when I have it in my hands.

I whisper to myself as I looked around for something to eat. "Damn even this fridge is huge."

"You know what else is huge?" I spin around and bump into the fridge door, it was vinnie.