𝟎𝟐𝟗; 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬

i love y'all; word count 1374

𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭

We find ourselves in a room on the couches

We find ourselves in a room on the couches. Others are playing at the pool tables and laughing amongst themselves.

They told Jordan to go for a little as they talked to me. I'm accompanied by Anderson, Tyler, and Anderson's girlfriend, Bella. Other boys from the football team were with us as well. You could feel the tension in the room as it became tighter and meaner.

"So tell me Vinnie, what's been going on at this new school of yours." Anderson blows smoke into Bella's mouth on the couch next to us.

"I don't see how it's your business Anderson."

He chuckles and puts his hands up. "Just a question," he defends himself.

Kyler, another boy from the football team, leans down behind the couch that Anderson and Bella sit at. We glare at each other for an unknown reason. I was already feeling sour knowing I'm the only person on my side in this room.

She turns her head to him, showcasing her sharp jawline and perfect side profile.

"Bells, aren't you going to confront him about what he did to you?"

I frown, what were they planning?

She smiles at Kyler and stands up to walk away towards me. She sways her hips slowly and the other boys sit up a little. I did the same, confused as to why she was approaching me this way.

"Vinnie." The way she said my name still rung in my ears. She's the one who came up with the name, the girl whom I once loved. Only to find her kissing my best friend, Anderson. She took my best friend and turned him into my opponent.

She puts a lollipop that she's been sucking on for the last few minutes into her mouth and makes pouty eyes. I look her up and down, eyeing her familiar cheerleading outfit. The small shirt and short skirt brought back so many memories, especially our intimate moments.