"Harry," I hear Rumer's focused voice call. "Harry, Z found something. Not her, but something."

I spring back to next to the computer, my nostrils flaring as I look down.

Zayn had hacked into the cameras of all major streets by where we found the car and had been running them until we found a few cars traveling together.

It's what I'm looking at now.

"No plates... there's nothing we can do to track it, Harry. There's no cameras on private streets, which is what they turn into." Zayn says.

"That's not an answer." I bite. "Run a facial scan on Bruce, if you know how."

"Obviously I know how." He retorts.

The energy has been horrible since we got that call at dinner. I was a little freaked out about the fact that I had no missed calls from her, and I showed up late because I took the wrong turn but when Rumer and everyone else looked at me in confusion, I knew something had to be up.

My phone had been jammed.

It was all a setup... Luna knew, she probably knew everything that had been going on. That's dangerous. So much power in one person's hands was terrifying.

"Do we have a picture of him?" Rumer says, and I think back to any instance that could help me ID Bruce-

"The database." I say. "I'll be right back." I exclaim before running out of the room towards mine and Ben's.

I open the door quickly and run through the narrow entryway before tearing open my suitcase with the computer in it. I start hitting the keys until it unlocks and I rush through the files looking for Bruce's.

Thankfully, Luna had forgotten to lock me out, and I still had access to all of the members. I find Bruce's file, and start running back to Zayn so we can run his face through an ID scanner and see if he's been popping up anywhere.

"Here. Hurry up." I say, and Zayn gets to work immediately. "Where's Dorian?" I say, noting that Apollo was now sitting alone in the corner.

"Balcony. We're not doing too well and Dorian doesn't need to hear that." Rumer says, and I look at the window, seeing Dorian seated on the chair, his hands gripping the sides.

Zayn gasps and catches our attention, and we turn to look at the screen, seeing Bruce walking out of a store.

In my boots.

"Checking the address to see if there's anything that they could be holding her in..." he says to himself.

"Zayn for fucks sake please hurry up." I say, watching him type. I bet he could type faster than this.

"You know what, just get the fuck out of here, go sit on the balcony with Dorian you're driving me insane."

"Zayn-" Rumer starts, but Z cuts him off.

"No! I'm stressed too, dick."

"Watch your fucking mouth when you talk to me." I grit.

"Who do you think you are, huh? Just because Bentley and you are fucking doesn't mean you somehow get to care more-"

"Zayn." Rumer says, his tone warning.

I could feel my blood boil progressively as Zayn spoke to me. What the fuck did he mean, care more? I cared for Ben just as much as they did.... And I cared about her more than I have ever cared about myself.

Now I was angry, and the way Zayn was looking at me right now made me even more pissed. It wasn't fair, this wasn't fucking fair. Ben was in Luna's captivity and dead for all I know, and I had done anything to avoid the thought, but I could hear Apollo talking to Allegra over the phone, I could see Dorian on the balcony and I could feel Zayn's annoyance.