But what can we do? The people needs to do it for the living, for money.

"Hey Lisa!" I looked back and saw Nayeon running towards me. She's the head cheerleader of the Campus, one of Jennie's rivals when it comes to being an Officer. Well that's what they say.

But they're actually good friends, they've known each other since Kindergarten. I don't know why our batchmates would always make an issue about it even if what they're thinking are so wrong.

"Hi Nayeon, what's up?" she linked her arm to mine, started to walk around.

"Heard you guys are having a Marriage Booth, mind if me and my gang join the group? So you know, make you guys earn more and attract a lot of customers." Nayeon's friends are the elites in our food chain. Them being part of the Cheerleading team made them really boost their popularity and made a great impact on everyone.

This could be a great deal.

"Oh yeah? What would we do to pay you guys back?" pouting her lips as she thought things hard, she raised her hand.

"Aha! You need to marry someone."

What the hell?

"What are you talking about Nayeon? Reminder I'm just a worker in the booth not a customer." she chuckled, speeding up her pace, slowly approaching our booth.

"Come on Lis, for sure it'll be a huge hit. Imagine all the girls, boys and even gays that would line up when they'll see you standing there! If I were them I would pay double just to get married with you for a day!" Nayeon is really persistent, I just don't want to meddle with this and would surely not bound to tie the knots with someone. Even if they'll say it's just for a day.

"You and your wild dreams Nayeon. Anyways, I would surely agree to your offer about you and the cheerleading team to help us. But I'll still think about my payment for you guys."

"It's already a good paycheck, Lis."

"Nope, I'll think of another one. So, see you later?" we already arrived in front of the booth, no one seems to be here, guess I'm early.

"See you, when I come back you better be standing on that aisle." she tiptoed and stole a kiss on my cheek and ran away quickly.

Cheerleaders, tsktsk.

Looking at our beautiful set up, which is by the way designed and made by myself.

Well, a little help from my team, but mostly my hardwork.

I began to arrange the paperworks that the customers will sign later with their soon to be partners. The rings that we bought on a thrift store, those aren't real, just a typical ring that'll eventually fade. A bouquet of fake flowers, buying fresh ones are out of our budget. A veil for the bride and a bowtie for the groom.

I placed the, "Just Got Married!", sign above the built up wall that made it look like we're in a venue. The table where Jisoo's gonna stand behind since she'll act as a Priest and mics for them to say their so called vows.

"Manoban." hearing a stern voice, I turned to my side and saw Seulgi together with Jisoo looking at me seriously.

"Hey." I blankly replied, continued to do my tasks. I just don't want to hear their sermon right now, it'll be irritating and they won't take it seriously.

"Hey? That's all you could reply?!" Seulgi harshly turned me to face her, her eyes are clearly fuming with anger. She's never like this.

"What do you want me to say?"

Smack!

I held my abdomen, the pain got more worse. I didn't even realized that Jisoo punched me in my stomach. I guess I deserved that.