Chapter 12 - Cheater Cheater

The next day, y/n woke up and saw that techno was still sleeping, she also noticed that his cape was around her, so she took it off and put it around techno.

Once techno woke up, they finished the plan to steal the sword immediately, they thought that y/n could sneak under the floors, and take it from his chest. But Dream had obsidian floors so that wouldn't work. However y/n had an idea,

"What if we go in through the back, then I break just one of the walls to get to the chest?"

Technoblade looked at y/n,

"That could work.."

They began to plan who would do what,

The plan was for y/n to sneak behind while techno distracted Dream any way he could.

Who knew it could go so wrong?

Techno went to Dream's house, then talked to him for a bit, then y/n went to the back wall and destroyed it, so she could get the chest.

Y/n opened the chest slowly and started to look through it.

"I got it!" She mouthed to techno,

Then she ran out the back. Techno ended the conversation and went back to his house, where they would meet up.

"Oh my god!! I actually got it!" Y/n yells,

Techno laughs, she hands techno the sword,

"We're ready to blackmail him." Techno says,

"Good let's go,"

"Not today.. he needs time to realize it's gone." Techno explains,

"Alright then lets try to kill some mobs with it!"

"I don't know.. he might find us.."

"Not if we go to the spider farm!"

"Alright.. I guess we can go."

Techno wasn't sure about the idea of dream finding them with the sword, but y/n was so excited he just went with it.

Once they got to the farm techno went first and killed a few mobs then he gave it to y/n.

She killed a couple mobs, and they switched back and fourth, it was y/n's turn when they saw Dream walk into the room.

"Hey guys.. have you seen my sword, I might have left it here last time I was-"

Dream noticed the sword in y/n's hand. Techno looked at y/n.

"Cmon guys, give me my sword."

"Techno.. what do we do?" Y/n whispered to techno,

"We run!" techno yelled back as he grabbed her hand  and pulled her away.

Dream didn't bother running he just watched them.

They got back to techno's house and they ran inside,

"Techno! Dream knows! What do we do? He's going to-"

Techno stopped her,

"We'll be fine! He can't hurt us when we have the best sword in the world!"

Y/n still looked worried,

"How about you just stay here tonight."

"Really?"

"Sure."

Y/n jumped hugged techno,

"Oh, um you can sleep upstairs if you want,"

"Isn't that your bed?"

"I'm fine it's just one night. I'll sleep in the basement,"

"Alright.."

Techno brings up a sleeping bag,

"How about I sleep on the floor next to you?"

"Sure! That would be more fun!"

Techno blushed, because he had a chance to see y/n more.

They both went to bed and techno put the sword in the ender chest so Dream couldn't get it. They both talked for a long time and fell asleep.

Y/n was sleeping when she felt a hand on her mouth.. she couldn't breathe! She woke up and saw Dream there covering her mouth. He took a sword, (which was his backup) and held it to her neck.

"If you say anything you die. Now come with me." Dream whispered, as he grabbed her arm and pulled her out of bed. He dragged her out of the house and far enough, so that no one could hear her.

"You can talk now."

"What are you doing?!"

"I know you have my sword. I want it back."

"Dream I don't have it!"

"This is going to be a long night if you don't tell me the truth."

Y/n pulls her arm out of Dream's hands.

"If your not going to give it to me, then we need to go back to my base."

"Dream I told you I don't-"

"Let's go."

Dream pulled y/n's arm and she tried to run away, she dropped to the ground and kicked Dream away from her. Then Dream picked her up and put her over his shoulder.

"Let me go dream!"

"Dream stop!"

"Dream! Techno is going to come!"

Dream carried y/n to a base and he entered and put y/n in a room.

"Now. Your going to give me the sword right now."

"Or what."

"Or I'm going to hurt you."

Y/n's was shocked,

"Dream! I told you I don't have it! Please!"

Dream pulls out a tape recorder.

"I'm going to send this to Technoblade, have fun. I'll be right back."