Chapter 3 - Gains and Losses

Techno woke up to heavy knocking on the door, he runs downstairs to see y/n crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I didn't know that there was s-so much blood in such a tiny thing.. I mean I didn't know there would be so much blood-"

"What are you taking about.."

"M-my cat-"

"What about your cat??"

"She- She's dead!"

Techno looked at y/n. She looked so upset. He hugged her tight, then he wanted to go find who killed her cat. So he ran out of the house, and ran to everyone's house. Y/n was confused so she stayed at Techno's house and looked around.

"There's so much weapons here.." she said.

She looked in a chest and saw stacks on stacks of TNT. She got concerned and went upstairs. She sat on his bed and wanted to go back to her house so she got up and left.

Techno continued with his search for the person who killed her cat. Then y/n arrived at her house. She sat on her bed and looked at the spot she had her cat.

Technoblade arrived at Dream's house,

"Dream. Did you kill y/n's cat?"

"Yeah I did, I didn't like how she embarrassed me so I taught her a lesson."

Techno pulled dream out of his house and started to yell at him.

Y/n heard yelling outside so she went to see what was going on.

She looked outside and saw Dream and Techno yelling at each other, then she saw Technoblade throw a punch. Soon enough they started to fight each other.

Y/n ran up to the fight and she ran in the middle of them.

"Guys stop! Please!"

They didn't stop.

"Techno! Dream! Stop!"

They still didn't stop,

"TECHNO!!"

They both stopped and looked down at y/n.

"You don't have to fight!!"

"Y/n.. Dream killed your cat."

Y/n looked up at Dream.

"Did you..?"

Dream looked away. Y/n started to tear up and then she ran away.

"Dude. Why do you even care?"

Techno looked at Dream, then he threw a punch and he fell to the ground.

Later that day, techno went home and y/n knocked on the door.

Techno opened the door and she hugged him as soon as he opened the door. Then she noticed his hand. It was all red.

"A-are you okay?"

"Yeah it's just a little sore-"

Y/n ran over and got some ice. Then she placed it on his hand.

"I'm sorry.." she whispered,

"Don't apologize, I just defended you against Dream,"

Y/n decided to stay at techno's house, they both sat on his bed and talked about stuff, techno wanted to make a move without being to obvious, so he put his arm around her, and she didn't seem to notice.

After about an hour later y/n fell asleep on techno. Techno looked down at her, and smiled. He eventually moved her so that she can lay more comfortable, and he hugged her while she was sleeping, and then techno fell asleep.

When techno woke up the next day, he realized that y/n was still sleeping on him. He smiled and carefully got out of the bed and laid y/n on a pillow.

He looked at her peacefully sleeping, and he blushed.