Chapter 8 - The War

When they all wake up, they all prepare for the war, they gather their potions and go over their book for their plan.

"Tommy's job is to slow all of them with potions and use whatever other harmful potions on them (Poison, Weakness, all are accepted) while giving us good potions, (Strength, Swiftness, Regeneration, again all are accepted)

Phil Ranboo are in charge of fighting Punz, Bad, Jack and Fundy

Techno and y/n are in charge of Dream and Sapnap

Tubbo is in charge of looking out for danger, and using his cross bow to hit them from above."

The plan was meant to be flawless, so they went over it again, and they headed over to the battle field.

"Ah y/n.. so you decided to join techno's side.. remember what I said would happen..?" Dream said,

Y/n ignored the question and they started the war.

Dream went straight for y/n but techno stopped him while y/n went for Sapnap.

While they were fighting, Phil and Ranboo were busy with Jack, Bad, Punz and Fundy. Punz almost killed Ranboo but Phil saved him just in time.

Then Tommy started throwing slowness potions and he got everyone on the other side, except Dream and Sapnap. He threw 2 more but he missed, he ran out of slowness potions.

Tubbo started shooting Sapnap and he fell to the ground.

Tubbo was so tired from the last night he fell asleep in his tower.

Once Techno almost finished off Dream, he threw him to the ground and put a sword at his neck,

"Any last words Dream?"

"Behind you." Dream said as he smiled,

Techno looked behind and saw Sapnap stabbing y/n in the shoulder and she fell to the ground.

Phil and Ranboo had finished off the rest of Dream's team, and they ran up to Dream and kept him there.

Techno ran up to y/n and saw her lying there,

"T-techno it hurts.."

"I know.. we will be back soon."

Techno takes the knife in her back and pulls it out as she lets out a soft cry,

"Techno!! Stop the war please!"

Techno takes off his cape and wraps it around y/n then takes her back to his house.

"We're home now.. can I look at your wound?"

Y/n lifts up her shirt and blood is dripping down from her back.. techno tries not to react that much, but y/n can read his face.

"H-How bad is it?"

Techno didn't say anything, y/n gets up and looks at the mirror,

"It's so bad.. my shoulder.. my-"

Y/n faints as techno just nearly catches her. Techno sighs and puts her down.