Chapter 6 - Confusion

Techno was very confused, he saw that y/n smiled but then she ran away. Maybe she hated it, maybe she liked it.

He needed an answer, but it was the middle of the night. So he ran outside it was raining hard, and he ran to y/n's house. He pounded on the door. Y/n opened the door in her pjs.

"T-techno what are you doing here? It's the middle of the night."

"I-I'm sorry, I need to know how you feel. I feel like you feel the same way.. or just want to be friends-"

Y/n pulled the collar of techno's shirt and kissed him, they were in the rain. When they pulled away she looked up at him,

"That's how I feel."

Then y/n shut the door and techno smiled. He was relieved, and walked home.

When he got home, he saw a note on his door, it read

"This is war, I'll pick 5 people and you pick 5, then we fight."

Techno grinned,

"Ah yes war time."

He knew immediately that he wanted y/n on his team.. but she didn't like wars. He was going to ask her anyways. He knew that she could fight, considering how she tackled Dream with no effort.

The next day, techno walked over to y/n's house and knocked on her door. She opened it to see techno, looking really excited.

"Oh hello techno, what can I help you with?"

"Ok I know your going to say no but, will you please fight in a war with me. I need you against Dream."

"Your fighting Dream?"

"I am, and I want you on my side."

"That's going to be weird.."

"What why?"

"Dream already asked me to be on his team."

Techno's face grew confused,

"He asked you?"

"Yeah.. he said that if I helped him then he would stop the war."

Techno sighs,

"So your going to join Dream then."

"I didn't say that."

"So your going to join me?"

"I need some time to think this through and decide a couple things."

"A couple-"

Techno realized she had been talking about him.

"I see.. but I want you to join my team.. think about what Dream did to you and to me, and what he will continue to do."

They both wave each other goodbye and y/n try's to think about what she will do,

"Pros of techno, I trust him, he knows how to fight a war, and he's techno."

Y/n blushes,

"Cons of techno, he's too violent for me, and he likes wars."

Y/n sighs,

"Pros of Dream, he says he could stop the war, he is good at fighting."

Y/n sits on her down and thinks,

"Cons of Dream, he lies, he betrays, and I don't trust him."

Y/n grabs her stuff and goes to someone's house.

"So your going to join my team..?"

Y/n nods,

"We can start getting ready right away."