Chapter 5 - Recovery

Techno's first urge was to kill Dream but then he looked at y/n and ran up to her,

"Y/n! Can you hear me?!"

He realized that y/n was unconscious, so he put his hand under her head and she was bleeding. Techno picked her up making sure to hold her head carefully, and carried her to his house. Then put her on the table

There was blood all over his hand and he got a towel to put under her head. He didn't know what to do so he pulled up a chair next to her and sat there. "The only thing to do is wait now." He thought to himself, then he sat there and waited for an hour, but felt like eternity.

Finally y/n woke up again.

"Ow! Ow!"

Techno ran up and grabbed an ice pack. Y/n took it and held it to her head.

"Techno my head hurts."

"I know. You were bleeding, on the floor and I took you here,"

"I was bleeding?!"

"Don't worry it's ok!"

Techno looked at y/n,

"What happened?"

"I was talking to Dream, then I was leaving.. then something smashed on my head.."

Techno walked to his chest and grabbed an axe.

"Wha- what are you doing?!"

Technoblade went straight for the door, then y/n tried to walk over to him to stop him but she was really dizzy because of the loss of blood and she fell down on to the ground.

Techno turns around and sees y/n on the floor,

"What are you doing?.."

"I'm just trying to stop you."

Techno sighed and picked y/n back up.

"Can you just stay here."

"Techno, I don't want you to hurt anyone."

"I think it's past due."

Techno walks out the door. Then when he arrived at Dream's house, dream was already expecting him, so he prepared.

"Technoblade. You here to kill me?"

"That's what I'm here for."

Technoblade pulls out his bow and tries to shoot Dream but he already beat him to it,

Then they take out their swords and Dream gets a hit in the arm and the back, techno bleeds. Then he wrapps his arm in his cape and throws an axe into Dream's leg. That was enough for Dream to limp away.

He felt like he was about to faint but he walked back to his house, cuts everywhere, once he got to the front porch, he fell to the ground.

Y/n heard a huge thump and walked outside and saw techno laying there bleeding, and had an arrow in his shoulder. Techno was a lot bigger then y/n so she had to figure out how to take him inside.

She took a bed sheet and rolled techno on to it and pulled the sheet inside. She noticed that he had a huge cut on his arm so she rolled up his sleeve, and took a towel to stop bleeding.

She had to take the arrow out of his shoulder so she pulled it out, and the blood went everywhere. She cleaned the wound up and patched it up

There was more blood on the floor so she had to find out where the bleeding was coming from, she turned him around and saw the cut in the back. She decided to just lay him on his back to stop the bleeding.

When techno woke up he sat up and his back stopped bleeding, but the pain was terrible.

"Y/n! My back has a cut!"

"I know."

"Why didn't you fix it?"

"Do you see me, compared to you? I could barely move you inside!"

"Can you fix it now then?"

"Yes I can. Take off your shirt."

Techno blushed then took it off, y/n saw his abs, then he turned around, and there was a huge cut.

Y/n cleaned it and then she bandaged it up.

Techno turned around and looked at y/n.

"I told you, you shouldn't have gone to that war! You were left and inch of your life if you-"

Techno grabbed y/n's face and kissed her. When he pulled away y/n's face was blushing and she was smiling.. but then she ran out of the house.

Techno was left standing there, thinking what he could've done wrong.. but y/n was so happy. She liked him from the start.