INTRODUCTION

A Note from the Author:

Hello, my fellow readers and thank you for taking the time to read Dance of the Dragons. The story is inspired by how much I enjoyed writing Mingxia and Liwei's experience in A Celestial Requiem. I hope that you'll fall in love with the story as well as the characters as I have while writing about their journey.

This version on Wattpad is an unedited version. It does not contain the final edits or additional arc that was added in the published version. The published version is viewable on Amazon, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble. Please note that where a majority of the story takes place is inspired by Tang Dynasty China, it should not be used as a reference for Chinese culture. Some elements have been borrowed, while others are completely invented. Negative comments made about the characters will be deleted. I'm tired of people telling me how to write my stories, when it is #ownvoices and I've specified that it should not be used as a learning tool. My experiences, as alluded in this novel, do not apply to all Chinese individuals or all Asian individuals. If you are interested in learning more about Chinese culture, please conduct research to educate yourselves.

There are times when Mandarin is used. Despite having Chinese roots, I am not fluent in this language nor do I claim to be knowledgeable about it. I've asked a friend who is fluent in Mandarin to check it, but if you notice any typos or misuse, please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

If you ever have any questions, please feel free to leave an in-line comment. I do my best to respond to every comment even if I may be months late to the party.

Happy reading!

Copyright Notice and Art Credit:

The map design is done by Alli May (eosophobias). The cover was created by _Foxicious. I designed the banner via Canva. Use or editing of these graphics is not permitted under any circumstances whatsoever.

Copyright © 2021 by Wera Niyom.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

 No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in...