Chapter 22: Pregnant?

Start from the beginning

"I want you to cum for me." Fred said to Jamie going even faster. With Fred saying them words, his hand still circling her clit and the faster pace Jamie came loud. Fred kept going for a couple more strokes and he released himself in Jamie. Their heavy breathing could all be heard. Fred pulled out of Jamie and sat down next to her. 

"I needed that." Jamie said to Fred.

"So did I. I don't even know how I went three days without you." Fred said as her kissed Jamie on her forehead wiping  the hair that had stuck to her forehead due to her sweating. 

After recovering the pair got dressed and ready for the day as they were already late for work. They decided it would be quicker to take the floo network. So they both got into the fireplace and off they went to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived at the flat the couple quickly went downstairs to start working. Luckily for Jamie she was just working on the shop floor. 

"Well hello." Rhiannon said as she stood next to Jamie. 

"Hello Rhi. " Jamie answered back.

"You were a bit late this morning. Any thing to tell me?" Rhiannon raised a eyebrow.

"we woke up late." Jamie coughed.

"Liar you wake up the crack of dawn , everyone knows that. I think you and Fred was having a morning 'snuggle'" Rhi air quoted the snuggle.

"The three days were over what you expect. Plus the only reason why Fred came round last night was because you and George could keep your hands of each other." Jamie smirked at Rhiannon.

"Guilty." Rhiannon laughed, "By the way i'm working on shop floor today as well though I 'd actually do some work today." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time came pretty fast Jamie wasn't really hungry so she went upstairs into the flat quickly made a sandwich and ate it then went into Fred's room to have a 20 min nap. Jamie fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. This morning's activities and working had warn her out. 

What felt like 10 seconds to Jamie was 20 minuets in real life. She was being woken by someone.

"Babe, J wake up." Jamie just hummed back at who was speaking to her. " J you have to get back to work it's busy." Jamie didn't bother opening her eyes. 

Fred was tired of tying to wake up Jamie so he scooped her up in his arms and walked into the living room with her.

"Put me down." Jamie said to Fred.

"You awake now?" Fred question.

"Yesss, I need a drink after I get one I will go back to work." Jamie said then giving Fred a kiss. She made her way to the kitchen and poured herself a glass off water and drank it. After drinking the water she walked back into the living room to get back downstairs and Fred was stood their waiting for her.

"I love you." Jamie smiled a Fred as his eyes sparkled in the light.

"I love you. Sleepy head." Fred said back  giving Jamie a peck on the cheek. 

The pair walked back downstairs and Jamie went back to working but in the back so she could chill and not work as much. Jamie was just sorting out stock until George walked in.

"Jamie you alright?" George question as he walked up to her.

"Hello to you, Im fine Georgie just tired." Jamie said as she hugged her friend. 

"Hello, can you help in the front it's busy and the people on the tills are slow." George asked.

"of course I will." Jamie stood up and was waling out the stock room with George, "You alright?"