I didn't realise my jaw dropped on the floor a smile in amusement started taking over my face when the woman in front of me spoke up causing me to shut it immediately.

"You did not just fucking do that in front of me, Y/N!" I winced as an instinctive reaction to her strike using the five inch heel of her thigh high boots. The devil just kicked me under the table.

It was in the same spot of my shin where it hurt because of her stupid stairs not watching where it was going.

"It was just an emoji." I groaned a little.

This girl couldn't stand a day without hurting me physically.

"So? Why are you expecting more?" The kick was followed by another one causing me to pull back from the table, that way her small legs couldn't reach me. If Ariana was somebody else I would have already jumped to the other side of the table throwing my fists 'til their face bled. "She could've just liked your photo if she's only commenting just that, obviously she wants your attention."

She didn't let me speak because she didn't stop. "And as far as I remember I caught you drooling over her while watching that damn movie–and-don't-you-fucking-dare-say-it-wasn't-true," I didn't know she could rap. She could do Nicki Minaj's parts in her songs without a question. "You saw me eyeing you. I know when you lie."

I placed the phone back down exactly where and how it was previously the movement was followed under her gaze, "What do you mean? There were a lot of jaw-dropping moments in that movie, especially that one with the girl power scene."

She opened her mouth just to end up closing it as if she was holding herself back from saying something I wouldn't like. She shook her head in disbelief before laughing under her breath.

But I didn't know if I should be scared or get curious which part was making her laugh.

"It was just a moment of fangirling, babe, it's natural. You fangirl over Thor–actually you're worse, you're obsessed as fuck. You get me involved in your obsession. You asked me to be Thor for Halloween and call my dick Mjolnir because you said when I make you come you feel like being struck by lig–." I didn't get to finish the sentence having Ariana put her hand to cover my mouth. She was giggling and so was I then took her hand off. "But you never heard me complaining or kicking you." I said holding the wine glass in my mouth, taking small sips and savours. "But I'm way more obsessed with you." I sent a flirtatious wink which caused her to growl.

Her mood switched up so fast, nothing could make this girl smile.

She laughed under her breath once again then held her hand up and pointed her index finger at me, "Not when I saw a bulge through your pants!"

"Wha–." I was interrupted with the same waitress clearing her throat. Thank Papa G because I wouldn't know how to counter that shit.

The moment I looked up and saw the waitress with our foods, I could imagine the similarities of falling in love for the first time to my sight.

I was so hungry.

"Yes, may we help you?" My girlfriend asked in annoyance narrowing her eyes while giving her the sassiest head tilt without realising she was about to save us from hunger, the foods were on her little trolley. I glanced in disbelief at my girlfriend for a brief moment.

The impoliteness she showed drove my foot to make contact with Ariana's, kicking it lightly to be subtle. She hissed out of exaggeration whipping her head to look at my direction giving me a grimace of pain.

She was overreacting, it was just a fucking poke.

I looked back up to the waitress and gave her a smile. I swore to god, this midget girlfriend of mine would fight anyone right now.