5

pointless & short just like my temper

-

The next night, I decided to take my beautiful crazy girlfriend out on a date to make up for the failed surprise and unannounced session I had. She said it wasn't needed but obviously I insisted. I knew she had been stressed and busy lately making her new album so we hadn't really had much time these past few days, which was the reason I thought of surprising her with a new pet.

Since the government had tightened the restrictions, I had this fine restaurant rented for the whole night. I had to make sure they would have limited staffs as it was still risky.

On the way to the restaurant, all I heard was Ariana's outburst of anger and frustration. Whenever she was menstruating she got insanely ridiculous because little girl was fucking uncontrollable. Sometimes it made me think she was the five-eleven among us just the way how big her attitude could get.

"Zac's inviting me to his house for a couple of beers tomorrow by the way," I said as soon as the waitress walked away. Picking up the napkin unfolding and placing it comfortably on my lap without flicking it violently like Ariana did. "You should come."

"So you're a comedian now huh?" Ariana said out of nowhere then scoffed this made me look up, she was already giving me an unimpressed look. We both took off the face shields and masks which were kind of suffocating and uncomfortable.

"Babe, I was just making a small talk with her." I made a joke to the waitress without expecting she would find it funnier in return than I thought. I noticed how nervous she got as soon as she saw us, I had to lighten up the mood.

What was wrong with it?

She leaned in to the table, tilting her head to my direction, "You're just so good with making those, aren't you?"

I leaned over, she must had been confused for a second because she raised a brow at me but softened when I planted a peck on her forehead, "I was being funny, like I always am." I shrugged falling back heavily on my seat.

"Mm hmm." She hummed sarcastically rolling her eyes in the process, harder than she usually did. I thought she was going to get her eyeballs stuck in the back of her head for a second.

I looked at her sarcasm in confusion, "Didn't you find it funny?"

"It was funny–just like it's funny all these hoes commenting on your posts like you're fucking single." She smiled without showing her white teeth, pushing her lips too far apart making it more fake than genuine.

I could no longer hold the laugh I didn't know I had been suppressing, "Babe, you can't be seriously jealous of my fans." I thought she was making everything an issue at this point now.

"I'm not talking about your fans, there were a couple of actresses," She had her eyebrows pulled together now. And this got my attention. Normally there were some celebrities under my shits which she never mind, like she said 'I trust you and they got nothing on me.'. Now, I wasn't sure if she was acting the way she was because of her period or someone got her attention. "even Wanda from The Avengers commented." She was looking at me attentively, almost studying what would my reaction.

Wanda? Elizabeth? She commented?

Well shit.

I quickly grabbed my phone which was its screen facing down on the table without a blink, I was too eager looking for a certain comment not realising the woman in front of me watched me in disbelief with mouth agape.

There it was, it was a few months old photo of me with the director, Pierre Morel after joining one of his movies by being a special guest star. I wasn't paying my social medias attention so much that I missed this? Fuck.