"Are you alright?" A very-manly voice asked, lending his hand.

     (Name) rubbed the back of hers and took his hand using her free hand, "A-Ah... Yes! Indeed, I am fine."

     "I believe we had acquainted before." It was one of the twins, the mature one. "I'm Jade Leech, if you ever forgotten, (Name)-san."

     "No, no! I totally remember you." (Name) smiled at him. "I'm really sorry for bumping you, Jade-senpai." She bowed to him.

     "I wasn't even hurt, so it's fine." Jade said. "If it isn't the bother, do you mind having a drink in Monstro Lounge?"

     "I, really, am in a rush." She scratched the back of her head. "I need to find something, so maybe next time?"

     "I insist, (Name)-san. It wouldn't be long." He insisted. His right eye glowed as the sun was already in dawn, his lips curved to a 'oh-so-nice' smile, and his facade hide the fact that he was luring the Heartfilia.

     "... Sorry, but I decline..." She gave him the final answer. Leaving Jade frustrated, she passed him.

Before (Name) could pass him with a very large distance, she heard Jade suddenly gave a sound of pain. She looked on him and saw him covering his right eye and on the ground, where she immediately knelt down to his height...

     "Are you okay, Jade-senpai? Did it have an infection? We can go to the infirmary."

     Jade hold her right hand, "I think a thing entered my eye." He said. "Can you take a good look on it?"

(Name) nodded and both of her eyes made contact with Jade's right eye. Taking a clean tissue from her pocket, she tried to find the thing that entered his eye. She didn't notice the small smirk on his face, she was focused to his eye...

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

     "Now answer my question, (Name)-san, where are you going?" Jade asked, his right eye making contact with (Name)'s both eyes.

     "Why do you need to know, Jade-senpai?" (Name) raised an eyebrow.

Jade was bewildered. How did his unique magic didn't take affect? (Name) completely put her guard down and her magic power aren't even ready to counter that magic. (Name) bowed once again while leaving Jade on the ground, his other hand is the tissue that belong to hers...

     "What happened?"

Back to (Name), she felt a shiver down to her spine as she remembered Jade's question. She didn't notice a person infront of her, a very tall man to be exact. He was looking down at her...

     "Eh?" (Name) stared infront of her for a second. "Grim, Happy, Lily?" 3 familiar sleeping cats were infront of her.

     "Eh~? Are they yours?" A playful voice asked. "I found them asleep on a hallway~! Good thing I found them or they'll be nowhere to be found." It was one of the twin, Floyd Leech. "See ya~!"

Floyd shoved the asleep cats on (Name)'s arms. She was still processing what happened earlier and just now. She just met the twins in one day...

[𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤]

     "(Name), continue that tomorrow..." Carla said as she went upstairs.

The girl nodded her head, following Carla. Somehow, she could feel trouble somewhere... She can feel the cold air waiting to her...