Chapter 3 Graduation and Trost Invasion Part 1

Author's note: Can I get an F for Sasha? I already saw her death in the manga and I never thought that when it gets animated, it would still leave a huge hole in my heart. Life is not Daijoubu anymore. F's for Mugino from Boruto too. He has my respect.

===============================

850
A forest somewhere in Wall Rose

"Too slow! Pick up the pace, you blockheads!" Shadis shouted

It was raining and the cadets were carrying a heavy backpack while running.

"What's wrong, Arlert? You're falling behind! You can't handle the weight? Should you alone be unburdened? If this were the real deal, you'd be meat for the Titans." Shadis said and he sped up with his horse

"Hand it over." Reiner said slowing down so Armin could catch up to him

"At this rate, you'll be joining the dropouts. Today's training is being graded." Reiner grabbed Armin's back pack

"But if you do that, your score will get dropped too, Reiner." Armin said

"Make an effort not to get caught. Y/N, cover." Reiner said

"Got it." Y/N slowed down and he ran infront of Reiner and Armin. Y/N could cover Reiner because they were nesrly the same height. Y/N was just thinner.

"Reiner Braun. He has both a robust physique and mental strength. His comrades also have great trust in him."

"Y/N Zeppeli. He has great stamina. ODM Gear Skills like Ackerman, Combat Skills like Leonhart, Intelligence like Arlert. He is the perfect soldier against the Titans."

"I'd rather die than be a burden!" Armin shouted

Armin grabbed his backpack from Reiner and he ran to the front of the group.

"Armin Arlert. He lacks physical strength, but demonstrates prodigious aptitude and academics."

The scene changes into Y/N slashing a fake Titan's nape followed by Annie and Jean.

"Annir Leonhart. Though her slashes are flawless, she's a lone wolf that has difficulty working with others."

"Bertolt Fubar. He has exceedingly high potential, but lacks assertiveness."

"Jean Kirstein. His three-dimensional maneuvers are top class, but his hot headed nature tends to cause discord."

Jean was frustrated his slash were shallow and he started looking for another Titan dummy.

"Thanks, Jean!" Connie shouted from behind

Connie maneuvered to the Titan, but before he could slash it, someone slashed the nape before Connie could.

"I got it!" Sasha said happily

"Sasha Blouse. Though she has unusually good instincts, her character is unsuited for cooperative action."