Frieza Returns! A Fiery Battle In The Ice Continent Begins!

Start from the beginning

The majin experiment snapped out of her thoughts and looked up to him, wondering what he had wanted. Kuzuku had a face of confusion, "Aren't you going to eat? There are literally chocolate fudge brownies in front of you so I would have expected that you'd like to eat them considering your sweet tooth.".

"Heheh umm, right. But I'm not really all that hungry right now," 21 assured, feigning a smile despite her face clearly contrasting with it.

Her tone made him raise an eyebrow, "But, you haven't eaten anything yet. How could you not be hungry considering your app---EEEEEH!". Kuzuku shrieked out of fear as a knife laced with ki flew past his face at dangerous speeds. He could tell by her facial expression that she wasn't in the mood for debating judging by the fact her aura seemed ominous. Goku laughed, seeing how the scenario resembled his numerous times with Chi Chi.

"Heheh, you should really watch what you say Kuzuku. It seems like 21 can be feisty when she wants to," Goku warned.

Kuzuku gulped, his face recoiled at the fact that he had to be reminded about his own wife's tendencies, "I know, it's hard not to slip up sometimes.".

With that said, Kuzuku took a bite out of shrimp tempura sitting on his plate while everyone else continued to eat: his wife still somewhat annoyed at his pestering. Whis let out a satisfying sigh after finishing the delicious creamy sundae that he was enjoying during their chatter. He placed the cup on the table with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Wow, that was absolutely delicious Bulma! The mix between sweet, cold and refreshment was just marvelous for my taste buds!" Whis complimented, expressing his rather exaggerated joy for the treat.

Bulma giggled at this and simply took the compliment, "Oh Whis, it couldn't have been that good. But, I am glad that you enjoyed it as much as you expressed it.".

"I sure did Bulma, I never jest when it comes to the dishes here. Even my lord isn't able to overcome the taste ever since we've came to this planet," Whis commented, causing Beerus to shoot an angry glare after stuffing a large piece of steak into his mouth.

The angel watched the capsule corp scientist chuckle at his comment with his trademarked classy smile. Once the two seemed to came to a mutual understanding on the topic, Whis couldn't help but turn to the Saiyan trio that were coincidentally sitting around 21 who was lost in her own thoughts while the rest ate. It wasn't until Whis said something that she snapped out of it once again, "Tell me, Goku. Why do you seek even greater power than you already have? You all seem to have been training rather hard over this past month? Are you trying to become the next God of Destruction?".

The Saiyan in question paused in the middle of his bite into the juicy chicken in his hand. He looked at Whis with confused eyes, believing that the angel had already known the answer judging from all the knowledge he had over the years. Yet, his facial expression didn't seem to show that and desired an answer to which he was happy to comply.

"No way, nothing like that Whis. Why would I want a job where I have to sit around all day and be lazy?" Goku argued.

The little description was enough to nearly cause Beerus to fly over the table and grab Goku by the face but for once, he restrained himself and only threatened him with folded arms, "Watch your tongue Goku. Or I'll have to wash it.".

"Sorry, but you can't deny that there is some truth to what I say. Aside from that..." Goku chuckled, pausing to stand up from his little eating session as he walked away from the shade to face the ocean.

The winds blew gently as he smirked off towards the distance while everyone's eyes were glued onto him. He thought back to the tournament, recalling the rush he felt from partaking in the event, "The tournament of power had really opened my eyes. It's like what Kuzuku said to Zeno, there are still a lot of fighters out there that we don't know about in other universes and possibly our own. If that's the case then how can I not be training right now!"