Found Answers......with more Questions

Start from the beginning

"Oisin, grab one of your shirts and some night shorts from my closet" I murmured as I reached the door. I know he can hear me.

"Close your eyes and held out your hands do not open until I say so" I said when he knocked on the door and slowly opened the door to find his eyes closed. I reached out the take the clothes but then yelped grabbing my towel tightly when I felt the towel loosen around me.

That resulted in him opening his eyes which turned thick shade of gold, making me wonder if it's possible. I quickly adjusted my towel and grabbed my clothes shutting the door.

I half expected him to kiss me or stop the door from closing. Frowning I removed my towel and wore his shirt buttoning up leaving the the first 2 buttons. When I was about to put on my shorts bathroom door was opened and their stood, Oisin with a stormy look. It's his internal battle.

When he reached me I took his face in my hands and guided him towards me. My mind planned to guide him to my neck but when I remembered about the mark or the fact that he might bite me for real, I changed path and pressed my lips to his shocking both of us.

I just went on like how he kissed me back then. I don't know if I'm doing it correct or not, but I heard his growl, groan and I felt a little satisfied that I got his approval. Moving a little towards the counter he got the hint and lifted me making me sit on it. The sound of my pad hitting the surface making some squeaky sound didn't go unnoticed by me.

When he pressed my body to his and leaving my lips he continued to attack my neck and shoulder. Suddenly I yelped with the sharp pain that hit me in my lower belly making him stop as I fisted his shirt.

He closed his eyes for a moment and then left without a word. I grabbed my shorts and wore it before walking out to find him at the balcony looking out and running his hand through his hair repeatedly.

"Oisin, let talk" I said sitting on the bed and missing his touch very badly. My whole body is in pain again missing his touch. He dropped his hand from his hair and walked to the bed. Instead of sitting beside me like I expected he laid on bed dragging me to his chest and covered us.

Nuzzling his head to my neck, he closed his eyes saying "what do you want to know first?! Where should I start?!" I honestly don't know. But went with the simple question that I can find in my brain.

"What's bloody or blood moon to werewolves" he stayed silent that I thought he actually fell asleep.

"It's very crucial for unmated female wolves who found their mate and got marked by their mates. Just like a period they experience unbearable pain that can be relieved by the touch of their mate and stopped by only completing the mating process with their mate" I nodded my head.

"Am I experiencing that right now apart from my stupid period pain?" This time he nodded.

"But you said female wolves!!" I pointed out.

"But you're my mate. It's very rare to get a human mate and there's a belief that human mate comes with big surprises. I think I'm that lucky person" I frowned at that. I can hardly survive this whole thing and how am I supposed to bring surprises or wonders.

"Why did other wolves attacked me?" I can feel his tension just the mere mention of that topic.

"It's...... it's your scent they are attracted to! As my mate I can know you by your scent, which will be the most intoxicating smell I have ever encountered, same goes for other wolves also, they find their mate's scent intoxicating. And in your case that scent happens to be spreading fast and strong luring unmated males, making them desire to make you.......you" he hugged me more tightly if it's possible. As far he said I think I know what the last word is. He's restless with that thought. But I don't understand why my supposed scent is spreading. Is it my cream's scent he's talking about?! Now is not the time I think. There's more serious issues.

"But why? I mean why is my.....scent spreading. Is it supposed to be like that or is it because I'm human?"

"No" he's quick to answer this.

"It's because you are special person. Very special to be exact" I wanted roll my eyes. What's so special about me? Being a human mate?! Yeah but that just doesn't make over the top right?! Even prin-

"Hey, Princy is Adena's mate right?!" I said pointing out.

"Yes, he's human. And he came into her life because of you. Remember I said a human mate brings big surprises?! That's a first. Adena's mate died before she can actually meet him. Wolves would know when something happens to their mates. She felt it. It feels hollow like a black hole. When you first met her it's at that time she got that feeling. Mate bond!" No way in hell I'm responsible for that. It might be her destiny. I don't want to argue now but I definitely don't agree with him.

"Oisin!! things happen for a reason. If you want to connect 2 different things, you can always find the connection. But when you don't want to connect them you will ignore all the reasons even when it is right infront of your eyes"

"You don't believe it right?! But trust me when I say this you're the reason Neysa, my mate. There's more to come yet" I stayed silent. Maybe or maybe not.

"Now what do we do?! What's the solution to keep the current situation at bay?" I asked hoping that this situation can be sorted out.

"I'm trying to find one apart from the original solution" he said with a hint of sadness. Why is he sad?! That's when it hit me. The whole solution is to get marked and mated to him. That concerns me a bit.

How can I just give everything to him?! I know I feel this deep connection but I have to think about future. I have to feel how it will be to be around him for a long time and still have the same feeling. What if I regret my decision after some days?! Will that happen?

I sighed, with every bit of information I got I was left with more questions than ever. I can already feel the soft snore of Oisin. I smiled at how tired he must be from all the worked up situations. My smile grew big when I remembered that the whole time, he never once lost control. I closed my eyes to have sleep takeover me.