Found Answers......with more Questions

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Juss.....tired"

"Oh baby!" It's my mom holding my hand looking broken than anyone, even though they all looked broken.

"I know you're strong Neysa!! I know my little girl"

"Wa.....water" she bolted to kitchen like Usan Bolt before I could complete. I smiled at her at least I thought I did.

"She will be fine as long as she's with Oisin" said the female voice. Even now I didn't know because my back was facing her. I can sense the power radiating but not sure if it's her or Oisin's father.

"She's his mate" my mom came just in time to join others to gasp opening her mouth and eyes wide. But she did not forget that I wanted to drink water. She held the glass at my mouth, I took slow sips drinking all the water.

"You are hungry love" Oisin said when my stomach growled, the sound can be hardly heard but what can I say?! Super hearing. My mom again rushed to get me something to eat.

"Oisin!!" I said trying to look at him moving slowly.

"Yes, love" I can see the specks of gold in his eyes. He can hardly control himself and from the way his jaw is flexing I can see how hard it is for him. I gently placed my hand on his cheek and joined our forehead saying "thank you".

"I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. I'm sorry I couldn't get here before. I have no idea you're suffering from so much pain" he said which made my heart flutter. This guy may have an animal as his other half but both of them cares for me so much that they are ready to fight for me, protect me.

I thought I may not fit in his world but then I shouldn't think about anything but him. The way he makes me feel and the way he feels for me. Smiling I looked at him with all the feelings I had for him.

"I'm ready!! I'm ready to give us a chance" I got the best ever smile from him. He had tears in his eyes which made me crazy for him even more.

"You have no idea how much you make me happy right now" he said giving a lingering kiss to my forehead. All the time my family watching thier little girl confess and get confession in return.

I turned to them to see they had smiles on their faces too despite my dad and Pops having the look that says, they're yet to interrogate him and decide.

Mom put the plate of cut fruits in front me bringing one piece to my mouth. I shake my head a little and ate slowly and then rested my head on his shoulders again.

"I will take her upstairs. You people have lot to talk and decisions to make I guess. I can talk to her when she's ready" with that he carried me upstairs. I couldn't complain cause I'm extremely exhausted. Just when we're on the stairs I opened my eyes slightly to get a glimpse of the women whose face for some reason felt familiar. But I couldn't get good look as I'm having blurred vision right now with the little water that's forming in my eyes because of my body's pain.

My mom placed the plate of fruits on bedside table and left giving me a kiss on forehead. Soon I was engulfed by Oisin but I whimpered and pushed him, well I gave him the hint and he backed away.

"I wanted to change my clothes and.....well I need to use the bathroom" I said hesitantly. Why am I in need of him at this time. Period timing sucks!!

"Ohh....ok" he said with a little laugh that made me blush more.

When he carried me to bathroom and left. I couldn't help but move into shower and take a bath. My body feels sticky and I stink. I don't know how he tolerated my body odour with his super senses. I grabbed a towel and luckily I put some undergarments in bathroom drawers. I pulled them on as quickly as possible and tied the towel around my body.