Day 31 - Opposite Day Deku

Start from the beginning

"So, if you say something, the opposite will happen?" Tokoyami thought and Aoyama sparkled and replied, "Must be, oui?"

"I hope that nothing - " Midoriya wasn't able to finish his sentence when Hitoshi slapped his hand on Midoriya's mouth.

"Don't finish that sentence," he hissed and Midoriya's eyes went wide. Midoriya furiously nodded and Hitoshi hesitantly took his hand off Midoriya's mouth.

"Let's go, the elevator has been open for a while," Tokoyami pointed over his shoulder and the three nodded.

After several close calls, they were finally able to brush their teeth. By that time, everyone downstairs had completely woken up and were on their way to the bathrooms.

--------------------

"Hey, Midoriya!" Kaminari whispered to him. Midoriya turned to Kaminari and tilted his head.

He, and the three that shared his floor, had decided that Midoriya should not say anything accidentally. God knew what would happen.

"I, erm, wanted to know whether you can maybe help me study? And maybe with Sero, Ashido, and Kirishima?"

Midoriya was not expecting that. He knew that the four were having trouble with their grades, but he didn't think that they would want to use his quirk.

Kaminari must've seen something on his face, because he said, "It's not like I'm going to cheat with your quirk, I just want to be able to study!"

Midoriya bit the bottom of his lip before nodding. Kaminari lit up and thanked him.

"Kaminari, Ashido,  Sero, and Kirishima are not in the mood to study."

Kaminari straightened up and started to walk towards the elevator. "Thanks, Midoriya!"

Midoriya nodded and waved Kaminari goodbye.

Little did he know that that encounter would not be the last.

--------------------

"Hey, Midoriya!" Mina walked over to him. Midoriya was reading a book, Redwall to be exact. It was an old, prequirk era book but Midoriya liked it. He could relate to Matthias very much.

"You were the one who got us to study, right?"

Midoriya nodded and Mina beamed.

"Thanks a lot! I was finally able to understand cos vs sin!"

Midoriya smiled and Mina clapped her hands.

"Say, think you could get Todoroki to talk to me? I want to compare ships but don't have a notebook."

Midoriya looked at her and she waved her hands in front of her. "Just a notebook."

He sighed and said, "Ashido does not have a notebook filled with her ships."

A pink, sparkly notebook dropped into her hands.

"Thanks, Mido!"

Midoriya waved Mina goodbye as she sprinted to the elevator.

He was totally going to break the economy, wasn't he?

--------------------

It wasn't until nine other requests that he thought of the idea that would either work or fail.

He went up to the main school building and knocked on the principal's office door.

"Hello, Midoriya!" Nezu greeted him. Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck and grabbed a piece of paper in his pocket. He passed it to Nezu, who read the note and smuled sadistically.

"I think this is a great idea! Let's start, shall we?"

--------------------

The police gathered in a wide circle. In the middle were Midoriya, Nezu, Eraserhead, and some other pro heroes.

"Ready, Problem Child?"

Midoriya nodded. Opening his mouth, he said, "The League of Villains are not in this circle handcuffed with quirk-nullfiying handcuffs."

With a pop, the universe did the opposite of what he said.

Dabi, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Toga, Mr. Compress, Spinner, and Twice were all in handcuffs.

"The hell?"

"What hacker brought us here?"

"Are you alright, Tomura?"

"Izu-kun!"

Shigaraki's eyes landed on Midoriya and he snarled, "YOU!"

Midoriya watched as the police towed the league away.

Aizawa sighes before saying, "You really are a Problem Child, you know that right?"

Midoriya gave him a shit-eating grin.