Day 11 - Seer Deku

Midoriya just wanted to get this day over with. And he only woke up five minutes ago. 

So far, he had the urge to grab a crystal ball or something with a reflective surface. Midoriya looked around his room to find nothing. Nothing. 

He walked outside to go to the bathroom and brush his teeth when he looked into the water and saw something.

Midoriya looked again, a little closer. In it, he saw Todoroki trying to convince Shouji that he was Edgeshot's secret love child. 

Midoriya blinked and the weird image thing was gone. Shrugging, he went back to brushing his teeth, still aware of the uneasy feeling from the video-like thing from the water.

---------------------

He went downstairs to see a rather peculiar sight. Midoriya blinked once, twice, then rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

Todoroki was there with his conspiracy theory notebook - 

trying to convince Shouji that he was Edgeshot's secret love child. 

Didn't he see this happen? In the sink?

Midoriya couldn't believe what was happening before his eyes as he went downstairs to get breakfast like his other friends. He'd put away that particular mystery for now.

Making his cereal, Uraraka waved him over, "Deku! Come sit down!"

Midoriya looked over at her, Iida, Momo, Asui, Todoroki, Shouji, Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Kaminari, Ojirou, and Hagakure sitting down at the table, eating their breakfast.

He had wanted to say, 'Sure, okay, Uraraka!' and be done with it. But instead, what came out of his mouth was, "No. When thirteen dine together, the first to rise is the first to die."

The twelve at the table and the people in the common room stared at Midoriya. "Isn't that a quote from that book? Harry Potter?" Momo said and Midoriya whipped his head to Momo. 

"You know Harry Potter?"

"Yep. It's one of my favorites, along with Percy Jackson."

"Cool!"

"So are you becoming Professor Trelawney or someone?" Momo questioned and Midoriya shrugged his shoulders.

He quickly ate his cereal standing up before tapping on Kaminari's shoulder. "You better hurry up or you'll almost be late."

Kaminari looked up at Midoriya. "Why? Right now it seems like I'm not."

Midoriya opened his mouth, "I don't know why. I just feel like it's going to happen."

Todoroki looked at Midoriya to say something when Midoriya's head fell and his eyes closed before his head slowly rose up. His eyes were murky, as if he were sleeping with his eyes open. 

Todoroki was not the only one who saw this strange sight. Even Bakugou, who was the last one to come down said, "Ah? What the fuck's going on with shitty Deku?"

Asui responded, "We don't know."

****************
Todoroki's POV (Because it's easier)

Just then, a deep voice, unlike Midoriya's, came out of his mouth.

"When the battle has died, two, one of peace and one of evil will be born once more... When the sun has fallen and the bearer has awoken... At the stroke of midnight, the symbol will fall... But one shall fall before it... When the war has charted its course... One will rise and one will fall..."