Day 21 - PrankMaster Deku

Since Midoriya's first article, many rallies were organized and were going around the city. Midoriya almost felt bad for the heroes.

Key word: almost.

It was time for the quirkless to rise. It was time for the quirked to realize where they were and to stop bullying the quirkless. It was time for them to know their place.

In a good way, mind you.

So, Midoriya did what any person would do for revenge. 

By waking several hours early and making his very own prank war against his entire class.

This was going to be great!

------------------

Hitoshi was tired. Then again, he was always tired since he had insomnia. He poured his coffee from the coffee machine into his cup. Then, he walked over to the couch to see what everyone else was doing. 

"Hey!" Midoriya came from out of nowhere.

"Hello," he replied. "What's your quirk this time?"

"Oh, it's an analysis quirk."

Hitoshi raised an eyebrow. "So basically what you do everyday."

"Yep!"

"And how did you figure this out?"

"I ended up adding a few more pages of notes to my notebook."

Ah. That explained it. Midoriya had over a dozen notebooks purely for analysis. He took a sip of his coffee before spitting it out. Midoriya jumped and looked at him worriedly.

"Are you okay?"

"The coffee tastes weird," Hitoshi stuttered. Midoriya took his cup, dipped his finger into the mixture, then looked up at Hitoshi.

"Hitoshi, why are you drinking paint?"

------------------

Tokoyami was an 'emo', as everyone phrased it. He woke up, brushed his teeth, and then when he came back to his room...

"What a mad banquet of darkness."

Somehow, sparkly glitter was placed everywhere in his room, as well as mirrors, a disco ball, and lights, as well as many other things. Dark Shadow temporarily came out and covered his eyes while screeching.

"MY EYES! MY EYES!" Dark Shadow promptly went back in Tokoyami. 

Tokoyami sighed as he lowered his head, closed his eyes, took a step forward - 

and somehow triggered a bucket of glitter to fall onto him. 

He sighed once more. At least his eyes were closed. Unfortunately - 

the glitter would be a pain to clean up.

Tokoyami heard Aoyama scream so he left his abomination of a room to see what was up with him.

------------------

Aoyama had never been so petrified in his life.

His glitter was covered with black glitter.

Black streamers hung from the roof and his disco ball was nowhere to be seen.

Dark drapes were everywhere and absolutely nothing was glittery or bright. It was as if Tokoyami switched rooms with him.

So, he did what any 'rational' person would do.

He, Aoyama Yuga, fainted.

------------------