The Million Dollar Ghost

Começar do início

"Wow, he is out of shape." Jack remarks

An angry Lancer walks up to Jack; holding the portrait overhimself. Jack's eyes turn to him.

"I can't give you detention, but someone named Fenton is staying after school."

Danny, Jazz, and Jack, looking at each other with concern.

"Whoa!"

Both Jack and Jazz take out non-watch-covered wrists and look at them.

"Look at the time!"

Jack & Jazz smile and rush away, leaving Danny, whose hair is blown back with the wind. He flips his head and shrugs.

Aero was in the kitchen, cooking dinner, when the news comes on.

"The hunt is on for the ghost boy!"

She blinks and stops cutting vegetables.

"What?"

Aero looks at the TV as sees the anchor, Harriet Chin, holding a stack of papers with a yellow box over her shoulder reading 'Eye on Amity'.

"As a result of today's false ghost alert at Casper High, the need for competent,-"

A video of the incident at school today appears. 

"-non Jack Fenton ghost hunters in Amity Park has never been more obvious."

Then a picture of Danny in his ghost form appears on screen.

"Luckily, a mysterious benefactor has offered a million dollar bounty on the head of Amity Park's most famous ghost and hired the world's best known ghost hunters to track him down.

Aero looks at the TV, confused.

"I mean its great I'm not being hunted, but why only Danny? And who has over a million dollars to drop on Danny?"

Aero thinks about it and sighs.

"And I doubt Danny's dad is gonna let anyone else try to catch Danny, but him."

"Aero! How's dinner going?!"

Aero blinks.

"Aw crap!"

Cut to the Nasty Burger; A banner is over with doorway and windows reading 'Welcome Ghost Hunters'. Danny and Sam are standing in front of it.

"Danny, aren't you worried; especially since you invited Aero to come here as well? These are the best known ghost hunters in the world!"

"Sam, *scoffs* the best-known" they're not the best."

They look over to a trio standing next to their van. A tiger is shaking, looking paranoid as it stands next to a woman and a man.

"The Groovy Gang and Scaredy Cat."

Scaredy Cat suddenly jumps up onto the girl, and clawing into her chest.

"Ah! Like, those are my internal organs, dude!"

The cat whines again, and they both fall.

"Jinkers, Scaredy Cat! You're like, maiming her!"

Sam and Danny look over at two motorized vehicles rev and jump out from behind the trees, sailing in the sky across the clouds.

"Extreme Ghostbreakers."

The Extreme Ghostbreakers skid to a stop in the Nasty Burger parking lot and high five each other. They then look over to see two men in fully white suits.