I was thinking when suddenly a hand snaked my waist by pulling me closer towards him.

Because of his sudden gesture my body got stiff. I don't even have to mention who it is.

My devil!

Phupha: How long are you both going to stand like that. Go & sit.

Abhi(sly smile): Ha dad, I am also telling her the same, but she is not listening to me.

When did he tell me to sit? My devil is clearly lying to my phupha..Hehe.. But, my phupha only listen to me.

"Phu..."I was about to say, but phupha interrupted me.

Phupha: Why are you not listening to him princess. He is telling for your sake only na, go & sit.

My Phupha didn't even listen to me for the first time. It's all because if this stupid devil of mine. My Phupha left from there towards my Phuphi.

Abhi walked to the sofa and sat on it. I too inched the seat and settled at the corner of the couch because I won't trust my hormones.

People started having their food. So, most of them are in eating area.

After a few minutes..

Abhi(softly): Sweetheart!! Come closer to me.

"Vo...Abhi...I am fine hear" I murmured meekly.

In a flash, his face has changed and was looking fiercely at me.

Oh..no!! I cursed mentally at myself.

I instantly moved close to him making sure to keep one feet distance between us where as he was playing with the feather with his hands.

Just then some of my Aunt's friends came to congratulate us. Some of them stood beside us, as well as at the back of the couch and due to the lack of place to stand, two people sit beside us on the same couch which we sat to get the pictures clicked by the cameraman.

My devil decreased the distance between us by sitting extremely near me and wrapped his arm around my waist. Due to this, my whole body got goosebumps while thousands of butterflies are dancing in my stomach.

He placed his arm such way that it was not visible to others and due to my dupatta, my waist was bare and he took this as a chance and started teasing my by giving slow feather strokes on my waist.

Oh my!! he was tickling me with that feather.

I was really getting affected by that stupid feather as I felt some kind of current passing through my veins. My stupid nerves were sending sensations to my all parts.

I was trying hard to not to giggle, but my head was shaking lightly and I clenched my fist while flickering my toes.

The people who came to take photos with us said something to me, but I can't even pay heed to their words. I just gave a nod and they went away.

"A-Abhi, please stop it" I whispered as soon as they left.

"Hehe...Hehee"

Abhi(naughtily): Stop, what sweetheart?

"You k-know what I mean" I mumbled while tittering because I can't hold my laugh longer when someone tickles me.

Abhi(playfully): I don't know what you mean.

Hey bhagwan!!!

I clenched my fists while curling my feet. I was hardly controlling my laugh by pinching my quivering lips.