5

"Okay class, you'll be presenting today." Mrs. Bell said. "So we said, 'why do a drug, when you can walk a pug?'" Veronica said. "So James drew this person walking a pug, I came up with the slogan, Spot and Crutchie were useless and did nothing." "Fuck off." Spot said. "Your slogan was shit anyway." "Hey! Watch your language." Mrs. Bell said.

"I had to do it all myself since my group didn't help, and this was the result." Jack said. "Drugs ruin lives? You couldn't come up with something better?" "No." "Okay, go back to your seat."

"We said nugs not drugs." JD said. "I came up with it." Anne said. "No, I came up with it." Albert said. "You came up with nuggets not druggets." Anne said. "Shut up!"

"We did iguana iguana, don't do marijuana. Davey thought it was dumb, but we stuck with it." Hercules said. "Jared, did you draw a fucking lizard?" Davey said. "Oops." "Davey, watch your language." "Sorry."

"We did 'wasted, so is your life'." Angelica said. "I did the drawing." Anna said. "You didn't do a very good job." Spot said. "Fuck you!" "Watch your language, or I will send you to the principal's office."

"Get high on grades, not on drugs!" Peggy said. "Charles didn't help." Martha said. "Shut up, fat bitch!" "Watch your language."

"We did crack is whack." JoJo said. "That's kinda basic, but okay. You did good."

"We did death and drugs are best friends!" Jane said. "Evan is that supposed to be a ghost? Because that looks awful." Thomas said. "Thomas you didn't help so shut up." Eliza said. Thomas rolled his eyes. "We did too cool to do drugs." Micheal said.

"My mom and stepdad are picking us up today." JoJo said. "So, just so you know, they argue a lot. And sometimes my mom threatens to crash the car. She never actually does it though when I'm in the car, so don't worry." "What the fuck?" Albert said. "So she's done it before?" Race asked. "Yeah. I wasn't in the car though." "JoJo what the hell?" Albert said.

"For your exit ticket, what are your weekend plans?" The teacher asked. "I'm gonna run away from home." Romeo says. "Okay....." "I'm having a sleepover." JoJo says. "Okay." "Nothing." Eliza says. "Okay, you're dismissed."

Race, Albert, and JoJo got into the car. JoJo's parents immediately started arguing. Soon they started screaming at each other. "I will crash this car right now! I don't even care that JoJo's here!" "Mom! My friends are here too!"

"I will still crash this car! I'm surprised you even friends, you little mistake!" "Annaleigh! That's your son!" "I will crash this car right now!" "How much longer till we get to your house?" Race asked. "Is it always like this?" Albert asked. "Yep, every time. My parents are weird."

They got to JoJo's house. After a few hours, they decided to play truth or dare. "Race, truth or dare?" Albert asked. "Dare." "I dare you to go up on the roof, and shout 'I love you Spot Conlon' three times." "It's dark outside though." Race said. "My house is only 1 story. You should be fine." JoJo said. "Okay then."

Race climbed onto the roof. "You did that because Spot lives right across the street didn't you?" JoJo asked Albert. "Yeah. Race doesn't know that."

Race did it twice. "I love you Spot Co-" Race screamed. "Did he just fall off the roof?" JoJo said. "Oh fuck." Albert said. They went outside, and Race was laying there. "Are you okay?" JoJo asked. "Yeah, I think I broke my arm though." "Sorry." Albert said. "It's fine." Spot walked across the street.

"Wait you live across the street from JoJo?" Race said. "Yeah." "Albert!" "Sorry." "Do you actually have a crush on me?" Spot said. "Yeah... fuck!" JoJo and Albert helped Race stand up.

"That was so fucking stupid." Spot said. "I know. Wanna go out with me?" "Sure." Spot and Race kissed each other. "You should probably get to a hospital." "Yeah."