1

"So Jane, do you like anyone?" Kitty asked. "Um..." "Who is it?" Anna said. She mumbled something. "What?" Katherine said. "Who do you like?" Cathy said. "Crutchie." Jane whispered. "You like Crutchie?" Anne shouted. "Anne shut up!"

"You should ask him out." Anna said. "What if he says no?" "Come on Jane." Katherine said. "Yeah, come on Jane, you should." Cathy said. "Okay fine, I will." "Good luck." Kitty said. "We'll be here when he turns you down!" Anne said. "Really helpful Anne." Anna rolled her eyes.

"Oh hey Jane." Crutchie said. "Hey Crutchie, do you wanna, .....go out with me?" Jane was blushing. "Yeah, I'll go out with you." Crutchie was blushing too. "Aww, you got a girlfriend!" Race said. Crutchie blushed. "Shut up!"

"Hello class, I'm Ms. Miller. I'll be your teacher for this year. There will be no eating, chewing gum, or being on your phones during class. We're gonna play Quizlet live today. You will use your real names."

"You're so quiet, how come you never talk?" Eliza said to Aaron. Aaron didn't say anything. "You never talk." Aaron backed his chair away from her.

"Who is beefy buns?" No one answered. She deleted the name from the board. "It was me." Anne said to her friends. No one was using their real names. "Use your real names!" No one listened.

"Who is kinky bath bombs?" Everyone turned to look at Jared. "What?" "Use your real names!" Ms. Miller shouted.

Rich was leaning back in his chair. "Stop leaning back in your chair, mister. A few years ago, a boy was swinging back in his chair, and his chair fell, and he cracked his head open. He had to go to the hospital. He died." The whole class was silent.

"Why is there 5 people named Ben Dover?" (Every time we played kahoot in 9th grade science that happened) "Thank you Davey, Angelica, Peggy, Jane, Kathy, Eliza,  Henry, Aaron, James, Heather M, Crutchie, Elmer, and Martha for using your real name. Who is crusty fish toes?" "It's Connor!" "Shut up Charles!" "I'm crusty fish eyes." JoJo said.

Alex put his name in as crusty fish lips, and John put his name as chicken fried roaches. Lafayette put his name as chicken nugget, Jack put his name as Joe, and Veronica put her name as potato.

"Who is Gabe Itch?" Ms. Miller deleted the name, but Duke re-entered it. "Who is Mike Ock?" Evan laughed. "Who is anime boobs?" Romeo covered his screen.

"I'm not even gonna read this one. Who put this?" The name read KinkyBoobsCum. Everyone was silent. "Whoever put their name as this is getting sent to the principals office." As Ms. Miller walked by, Race couldn't close his screen in time. "Go to the principal's office right now!" "Okay."

"Why are there 3 more people named Ben Dover?" Albert, Chandler, and JD all stared at each other.

"Okay, we're gonna start now. Thank you to everyone who used their real name."
Everyone did terribly. No one worked well together.