Chapter 1

#Main Cast Above#

-Cassie

I picked all of Zaire's toys up, and placed them in his toy box. I sighed and and walked downstairs to make breakfast for us also.

"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" He yelled running in behind me wearing only his Spider-Man pajama pants.

"Yes baby?" I asked getting all the ingredients out.

"Can I watch tv? Power rangers are on" He said. I nodded and he ran out.

After cooking pancakes, eggs, sausage, and toast, I made our plated with a side of orange juice. We said grace and ate.

-Avery

"Sadie, I know, but look I gotta go" I said handing her a sleeping Brook. I got to be at work by 11. It's 10:18.

"Just reminding you, my birthday is an important date Ace" She said. I laughed.

"Well I gotta make sure Brook is set before I spend money on anyone else" I said. She rolled her eyes, and I got in my Black 2015 Dodge Charger.

I got to work, clocked in, and walked to a teenage girl who looked confused.

"Hey" I said getting her attention. "Need help?" I asked.

"Yeah, can I get the Fuchsia 7's, in a 3?" She asked. I nodded.

I grabbed the box from the back, and she came to the counter adding a pair of Purple Lebron socks, and Yoga pants. I rung Em up, and gave her her total.

"That'll be $164.84" I said. She scanned her card and I have her the receipt. "Have a nice day"

"You too" She said walking out. It was pretty dead today considering everyone and they mama came to get the 7's that released yesterday.

After my lunch break, I had a few more customers. I was ready to leave tho, it's date night with my princess.

-Cassie

I fixed my dress, and put on some mascara. I was taking Zaire to Olive Garden tonight cause he wanted something new. I had to work later, so he would be staying at my mom's tonight.

"Little man, you finished?" I asked walking out my room. I enjoy this 2 bedroom apartment. 2 floors, 2 full baths, 1 half downstairs, kitchen, patio, ect.

"Yeah mommy, can you tie my shoe?" He asked walking out his room also. I tied his shoes, and handed him his jacket.

"Let's go" I said grabbing my keys. He ran to the door, and we walked out. I locked up, got him situated in his car seat, then did the same for me.

I pulled up to Olive Garden, the waiter got us to our seats, and we sat down.

"Mommy look" Zaire pointed. I followed his finger.

"I see baby, but don't point, that's not polite" I said pushing his arm down as he stared at the little girl a few feet from us.

I noticed the adult she was sitting with and I felt myself grow hot. This stud was fine....damn.

"Hi" the waiter that sat us down said walking back up to us.

"Hey" I said giving her my attention. I ordered for Z and I and started helping him with his coloring page.

-Avery

"Alright princess, what do you want to drink?" I asked Brook. She put her pointer finger on her chin and looked at her menu.

"I want Apple Juice" She beamed, smiling at the waitress.

"And for you ma'am?" She asked me.

"I'll take a Dr. Pepper" I said. The waitress wrote it down and walked off.

"Ooh, you got soda" Brook said.

"I'm sorry princess" I said. I try and not buy a lot of soda cause it's not good for your skin, but every once in a while I'll let it slide.

After getting our food, Brook had to use the bathroom. I took her to the back, and she went. She says she's a big girl.

I stood by the door, when a lil boy ran to the men's bathroom door, he went in, and a few seconds later a woman walked to stand at that door.

"Hey" She said. I was on my phone, but the clacking of her heels told me it was a female.

I looked up, and my breathe stopped short. "H-hey" I said. I took in her appearance careful not to drool or anything. She had on a Black fitted dress, Red Red Bottoms, a Red MK Handbag, and A Silver Rolex on.

"It's not polite to stare" She said smirking at me.

"Yeah, you right, my bad tho, it's just you look amazing" I said.

"Thanks, you look good your self" She said just as the women's door opened and out walked Brook.

"See mommy, I am a big girl" She said said holding her arms up.

"Yes you are" I kissed her cheek, and held a hand out to the female in front of me. "I'm Avery, but you can call me Ace" I said.

She connected her hand with mine, which seemed to fit perfectly and smiled. "Nice name, my name is Cassie, just Cassie" She said. I nodded.

"Beautiful name, and this is my daughter Brook" I said picking her up. She got all shy and waved.

"I'm done" the lil boy said walking out.

"Good lil man, but say hey to Avery and Brook" Cassie said to her son. He waved and clung to her leg. "Ace this is my son A'Zaire" She introduced.

"Wassup?" I asked. He just smiled. I laughed. "Well we're gonna go finish our food, I may just see you again" I said.

~
I laid Brook in my bed, and put on some basketball shorts, and A white tee.

"Night mommy" Brook said snuggling with her Olaf Stuffed Animal. I kissed her cheeks, and cut the lamp off.

"Night princess"

:::

>How was This??
>If you wanna be in the story, message me.