Chapter 10

Kiss

I looked at him sadly. His father spoke so horribly to and about him. "I'm so sorry Kookie." I comforted. I didn't know how to help. I didn't want to give him false hope but I didn't want him to be hurting either.

I drive back the hotel while he remained quiet the entire ride. He was so tense and I felt his pain. I placed my hand into his. He glanced at our hands and interlocked our fingers. I smiled slightly at the gesture. I couldn't help but think back at his fathers words.

You don't have a child just for a company, you have a child to love, and call your own. I sighed at the thought. Jungkook was beyond angry. I could feel him squeezing my hand every 5 minutes.

We arrived at our room and the atmosphere was so quiet. Thankfully I ate enough to fill me before we stormed out. Jungkook was brushing his teeth and he seemed to have simmered down a bit.

I laid down awaiting him to cuddle me. He's the best cuddler. He laid down next to me with a sad sigh. He laid on his back. I turned on my side facing him. "We can talk about it.......if you like....?" I asked fiddling with his jogger strings.

"I don't wanna talk, I'm sorry." He apologized. I was beyond confused. "Why are you apologizing?" I asked. "Because, I know you want me to talk about my feelings but.....I don't wanna burden you...." he looked away. I gazed at him with sadness. "You'd never burden me, I ask about your feelings because I care and I want to know..." I responded hugging him.

He wrapped his arm around me. "It's just.....is that the only reason he had me....." he spoke aloud. "Was I really just a child to take over?" He continued. "I thought he loved me......as a son......" he whispered sadly.

"I'm sure he does, he's maybe not good with words and actions but I'm sure he loves you." I assured. "When will he show it....." Jungkook said with a crack in his voice. "I know he loves you Kookie, he didn't just have you so you could bring him money, or fame, he had you because he loves you." I replied.

"I promise I'll never be a father like him." He looked at me. "And I want you to know I want a baby, because I love you, and I wanna have kids with you, not because of some stupid company." He blurted ensurering I heard every word. His eyes were filled with determination.

"I know." I gave a small smile. "I love you Kookie more than anything." I whispered as I slowly began falling into slumber. "I love you sweetheart," he kissed my forehead.

The next day was the luncheon. And obviously we had to go with the parents. Jungkook held me close to him as we strolled through the convention. The scent of food and wine filled my nostrils.

We took our seats and I could feel the tension between our families. I could tell everyone was upset with Jungkook's father. Suddenly I felt a pair of eyes on me. But not from our table. It was from another. He was staring intently at me. He was handsome too, but nothing could compete with Jungkook.

I felt a bit uncomfortable, and squeezed Jungkook's hand which was holding mine. He glanced at me and seemed to notice my uneasy state. He looked at the strange man with somewhat anger.

Suddenly he grabbed my face gently holding the back of my head and kissed me right on the lips. I wanted to pull away but I just couldn't . He was Morphing his face together with mine. He even used his tongue!

Jungkook kept his gaze in the man the entire time while literally making out with me at a business convention. My tongue ended up meeting his as we fought for domination. Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. We pulled away slowly. It was my dad. "What do you think you're doing?" His mother asked.
"I'm kissing my wife mom." He snapped.