Chapter 5

Promise

I lifted my head and spun around. "Jungkook........" I sniffled. We immediately ran towards each other hugging. "Oh god I missed you so fucking much." He squeezed tighter. "I missed you too." I replied. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." He apologized with tears running down his cheeks. "I-I shouldn't h-have lied , a-and I-I'm so so so sorry." He stuttered bursting out into tears. "But I was f-forced...to do it........it was all my F-father I swear......" he sobbed. It broke my heart to see him cry.

"Hey hey it's ok, it's ok." I wiped away his tears from his cheeks. "No....I-it's not....." he hiccuped. "I promise, I would n-never do anything to e-ever hurt y-you....." he spoke.

"Shh it's ok....." I engulfed him in a hug, as he cried. He soon began to calm down. It felt so good to hug him. Just to be with him. I loved it. And didn't realize how much I longed for it.

"The divorce papers. I didn't send them." He spoke pulling away. I was confused. "But, it said it came from Jeon."'I spoke. "It wasn't me. I would never send those." He cupped my cheeks. "Then who sent them?" I asked. "I'm not sure, but I will find out." He assured still lightly sniffling. "I love you, so much, and I would never ever want to divorce you." He explained.

"I love you too, I didn't sign them, I couldn't." I looked down. "I'm sorry I should've let you explain." I uttered. "It's ok." He smiled. "I love you," he kissed my lips deeply. I swung my arms over him and returned the kiss.

"Let's go home yeah?" He smiled cupping my cheeks gently. I nodded with a smile.  "I'm sorry I left you." I spoke as we walked back to the car. "No you had every right to be mad, I didn't tell you, but I stopped the plan myself before I began falling in love with you." He muttered. "My father was furious. And he kept pressuring me to continue, but I stopped." He spoke. "It's ok." I assured. "I don't know how you could ever forgive me." He stopped walking and stood with his head hung low.

"Kookie," I took his hand into mine. "I trust you enough to believe what you say," I uttered. "And I know you love me, and I love you more than anything," I spoke. "And I forgive you, because I love you, but you have to promise me you won't ever lie to me." I looked at him. "I promise, always." He replied without hesitation. "Good, now let's go home, I'm cuddle deprived." I giggled. He chuckled lightly wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

I couldn't leave him behind. I couldn't separate from him. I loved him too much. I couldn't bare the thought of leaving him. He was all I needed. Nothing more. Just him. And I can't imagine my life without him. Ever. I promised I'd never leave him. And I always keep my promises.