Take it as an opportunity

Zacznij od początku

Mr. Akito left and Jin jumped back on his seat. He was tired of the meeting.

"Sir your lunch is ready.",said Polo
"Hmm.. going. Tell Yoongi to see the presentation preparation.",said Jin
"Okay Sir. Well Sir I was thinking if..."
"Please Ms. Polo, I don't want to hear anything now. I'm very tired. Just tell Yoongi what I asked you to say."
"Sure sir.",said Polo as she left the room.

Jin came back to his office room and started having his lunch.

"Mr. Akito blabbers a lot. Because of him beating around the bush, the whole meeting got so late. Who wants to know about his 3 wives and their daughters...", whispered Jin under his breath.
"Guess he's thinking of getting you a girlfriend. Probably his daughters..",said Yoongi
"Yoongs? You know..."
"Yep Hyung, I do. But see, you can't always keep waiting for her. What if she's no more?",said Yoongi
"Shs. Don't say anything wrong. I know she exists, somewhere. And I only love her."
"You used to when you were just 6, Hyung. It's been ages since she's gone and what does a 6 year ol' child know about love?"
"You don't know anything Yoongs.."
"Fine, but just one more year of you staying single and searching for her. You're literally turning 29 this year. After you become 30, I'm tieing you up with someone."
"No.."
"Yes.. Get Ready. Bang Shi Hyuk will here soon. I have prepared all the presentation sheets. Secretary Polo will handle it."
"Okay....."

"Yoongi wasn't really wrong, was he?", thought Jin to himself
"Oh, of course he was. I only love her...",said Jin to himself, better forced himself to say that

★★★«★»★★★

The clock ticked to 5:30 pm as Mr. Bang and Jin shook hands in agreement with the deal.

Jin didn't speak to the others but went straight up to his room. Namjoon was waiting for him there.

"Hey Pal... How's life been treating you?", said Namjoon while hugging Jin
"Like always...",said Jin
"Ah come on man, chill a little. How's work?"
"That's going great, our sales have increased by 30% this year. How's your blogging doing? I read your article on your trip to Kathmandu, Nepal."
"My blogging is doing great and this travelling has led me to know and learn a variety of things.."
"Expanding the IQ, I see.",said Jin as he elbowed Namjoon
"Probably. You know since Aries Shifted to Newzealand, I have been having a hard time dealing with the children at our neighbourhood. They all ask me random questions.."
"Hah..! How's Aries doing?"
"She's well with her besties around."
"Hmm.. long distance relationship?"
"Yeah.. a lot. I keep moving from one place to another and so I was thinking if we could travel my next destination together..."
"Yah, sure. Like when?"
"Whenever you say."
"Excuse me sir,I had something to tell you....",said Polo
"Yeah Polo tell. I'm sorry for my behavior earlier today."
"No sir it's okay. I was just wondering, just wondering okay.. if you would like to join hands with one of my friends..."
"Hmm.., who?"
"Sir his name is Kim Taehyung, he's the owner of Heaven Pearls...."
"What does he actually want me to do?"
"Advertisement on every major platform. He's collaborating with Jeon Jungkook for making a new designer pearl set..."
"Pearls..., She loved pearls... Okay so tell him to have a meeting with me on the next Tuesday."

Jin whispered the 'She loved Pearls' part.

"Sir he's in Newzealand and he invited you to his place on the third week of April...."
"Hyung I was planning of going to NZ. I wanted to meet Aries also. In this way we can hit both the birds with one stone.",said Namjoon
"Joon..."
"Please Hyung.....",said Namjoon with his cute dimply pout.
"Please sir....",said Polo with puppy eyes. .
"Joon, you don't get it. If I go to NZ now, I won't be able to return by the 15 of May."
"We'll come back. I promise. Please...."
"Hmm... Okay. We'll go.. but only to return by 10th of May. And yes Ms.Polo, book 5 tickets to NZ on this weekend."
"Okay sir, sure.",said Polo as she left the room.

Jin looked at the full moon on the night sky.

"Isn't it Aries's bday today?",asked Jin
"Yeah. I wished her early in the morning."
"So.., what did you gift her?"
"I parcelled her a platinum bracelet."
"Oh..",said Jin as he again stared at the  big bright moon.

Namjoon noticed how quiet Jin was being and desperately trying to not look sad. 15th of May is the hardest day of the year for Jin, as she got lost that day.

Namjoon walked to Jin and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung, I know what you're thinking.. but look it can't always be like this..",said Namjoon

Jin nodded.

"You know hyung, if she's alive, she'll always want you to live happy and if she's.."
"She's not dead. I know. I'm just trying to find her at all costs."
"What if she's married by now? What if she has kids? She's as old as you..."
"She was born the year you were. Not as old as me."
"Still old enough to be married off."
"I don't want to find her because I love her or want her to be my wife but because I want to know why she left me. Everything belongs to her. She has to give me an explanation.."
"What if she doesn't remember you?"
"I'll make her remember me. I travel the world in search of her. I will till the day I die."
"So take NZ as an opportunity."
"Hmm?"
"We can search there the next. You've never been there , have you?"
"No..."
"So you deal a buisness, search and I'll meet my Aries. She's already a little angry with me for not being able to visit her on her bday."
"You're not wrong...."
"I know right? Listen my friend, we'll find her. Maybe not in one day but surely we'll find her one day.."
"Hope so..."
"Hmm.. alright it's already 9:00 PM. Go back home, meeting you on Saturday?"
"Yup. Goodnight..."

They seperated their ways and went home.

(In the car)

"Yoongs, pack your and Hobie's stuff. We're going to Newzealand."
"Newzealand?"
"Hmm.. buisness and to find her..."
"Okay, but when?"
"Saturday."

"Kay, I'll inform Hobie. Good night.",said Yoongi as they got down infront of Jin's house. Yoongi walked to the end of the street to his apartments where he stayed with Hoseok and their pup.

"You're home? Dinner's ready..",said Hoseok
"Thanks for the food Hobie. You may leave now."
"Okay. Bye. Goodnight."
"Goodnight."

Jin finished eating and went to his bed room and layed down on his bed while scrolling through his phone.

He opened his gallery and looked at a small girl. It was his lost girlfriend,
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Y/n.

TBC

_____________________________________

Annyeong Peeps
So I just finished the first chapter.

If you like it then don't forget to vote me....

Press this button
You know what I mean.
Press this button
⭐ This button.

Thanks for reading.

Next update on Thursday...

Annyeong