Anything for Husband

At the abandoned creepy house...

Tae got down his car quite far away from the place where y/n parked hers and slowly walked in the direction in which she went.

There was only one building in the area surrounded by woods, trees and bushes.

...

...

Y/n went ahead and opened the shabby half closed door to the house. Two people were standing on the other side.

M1: you're here?

Y/n: where's your boss?

M1: follow us.

M2: do we need to tie her up?

M1: what.... Why? It's not like she can run away now?

M2: o-okay.

Y/n followed the guards and reached the living room. She saw Kim Jeong gyu and kim Eunjin sitting on floor. The little girl seemed to have cried a lot while the boy was holding her securely. Two guards were standing behind them. One person was standing by the window and a guard was standing on the other side of the room. The person by the window was definitely the boss.

Y/n's mind--- 5+1 against me! How naive!

She mentally laughed at their stupidity. Eunjin and Jeong gyu saw her enter and immediately tried to get up but the guards held them down.

Eunjin: unnie!!! (Scared🥺)

Y/n: Let Them Go! (Cold)

Boss::of course we will. Now, that the queen is here...

Y/n: Right This Instant! ( raising voice)

Boss: let the kids go. 🙃

The guards stepped back as the kids ran to their sister-in-law. The little girl hugged her very tightly letting her realize how scared she was...

Y/n patted the girl's head and handed her over to Jeong gyu before walking over to the boss.

Y/n: what is the deal?

Boss:ah... Never expected you to agree this easily.... This isn't fun at all...

Y/n: Straight To The Point!

Boss: sign those papers. 😏

Y/n went ahead and started reading the papers. After reading the first page, she threw the file back on the table with a loud bang.

Y/n: Are you f****** crazy? 🤬

Oops! She couldn't control and cursed in front of the kids 🤦‍♀️

Y/n (to kids) : you didn't hear that kids and now cover your ears. 🙁

They both looked at her unbelievingly. But obeyed her.

Boss: do you want the lives of the kids?

Y/n:don't involve them in our business! (Angry)

Boss: ohhh! Miss. Cold is angry now?

Meanwhile, Tae was standing outside. He was looking for y/n as due to the bushes and trees, he couldn't see if y/n went inside or passed by the house.
But, on hearing some shouts , he ran inside the house. He saw his siblings standing behind a furious y/n.

Tae: y/n?

Y/n turned around and saw her Tae standing there. This was the last thing she could have wanted to happen at the moment.

Y/n: what the hell are you doing here? (Angry)

Tae: I.... (Looking around)

Y/n: don't tell me you followed me here!

Tae: but-

...

...

Boss: well . well . well. How are  we so lucky today? Her precious husband came at our doorstep himself... Hahaha😌

Y/n death glared at the boss.

Boss: we haven't been following you for nothing all these months. We know very well that our little Ice queen here will do Anything for her little Hubby.won't you?... Hahaha😄...

...

...

...

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>