Night

7:30 PM

Tae was watching TV when y/n came back from work. Unlike her expectations, he came up to her to give her a warm hug in the cold weather like he used to. Parting with a peck on her cheek, he held her bag and supported her while she changed her footwear almost making her forget the argument they had.

Tae: how was your day?

Y/n: normal.

Tae: I ordered dinner from outside today. Go freshen up quickly and let's eat.

Y/n nodded and went upstairs. She came back after ten minutes wearing grey nightwear.

Tae: colour! ☹️

Y/n: it's not black Tae.

She helped him settle the food on the table and ate in silence. After eating, y/n washed the utensils while Tae attended a call.

Later in their bedroom.

Tae: y/n-aah! I... I got a call from someone and he wants me to join his music band. Should I join?

Y/n: of course you should. Music is your dream.

Tae: but my dad...

Y/n: don't worry. I'll talk to him.

He smiled one of his most charming boxy smiles and pulled her in a very tight hug.

No one said or did anything as he fell asleep

No one said or did anything as he fell asleep. But after about an hour, y/n removed his hands from her waist, tucked him in bed carefully and tiptoed out of the room. She went to the guest room and started looking through the profiles of the instructors she was going to interview.

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>