Full Moon

At the beach house

Hayley hasn't come back since the incident. It's been about 2 weeks. Rebekah went to Mako Island to try and find her, but she couldn't. It was like she had disappeared. The guys knew they were mermaids. And they found out they had some sort of power.

*Flashback*

"You're what?" Klaus laughed.

"Mermaids don't even exist! How are you going to prove that?" Kol said. 

"Where's Hayley?" Elijah asked. 

"She probably swam away." Davina said.

"Oh not you too Davina! You can't be as crazy as them!" Kol replied.

"Crazy?! You think I'm crazy now?!" Davina was angry now. She huffed, stormed into the water, and crossed her arms. The guys waited. Then splash, she fell into the water back first and her legs were now a tail. Kol's eyes widened, Elijah looked like he couldn't believe it, and Klaus and Marcel shared a look. 

 Klaus walked over to Rebekah and pushed her into the water. 

Rebekah was furious. "You son of a bit-" a wave splashed over her head and revealed another tail. "Told you" She snapped. 

Kol's eyes widened even more (if that was even possible), Elijah looked completely dumbfounded, Marcel looks confused, and Klaus thought it was funny. 
Rebekah, did not. She yelled, "Oh you think this is funny do you??!!" Then she punched the water with her hand and it froze around the spot she hit. 

Davina looked over at her, "Did you do that?"

"Did I?" She looked at Freya. 

"Well I didn't..." Freya said. 

*End flashback*

Everyone was sitting in the living room of the beach house. 

"Why won't Hayley come back?" Davina asked. 

"I don't know, I've looked everywhere. All over Mako!", Rebekah replied. 

"It's a full moon again tonight." Freya said. 

"Have we really been here for a month?", Marcel asked. 

"Apparently, I guess time flies."Kol said.

Davina sighed and walked towards the window, it was about 8pm so it would be dark outside by now. She opened the curtains. There was the full moon. She didn't know why but once she looked at it she couldn't look away. Even though all the lights were on in the beach house, the only light she saw was from the full moon. She was caught in a trance. 

"Davina..are you alright?" Freya asked. Everyone turned to look at her. She didn't answer. Instead she turned around and began walking towards the door. 

"Whoa, where are you going?", Rebekah asked. 

"Swimming."Davina responded. 

"At night?"Kol asked. 

"The water is lovely at night. Why not?", Davina gave them a small smile. 

"You seem a little off Davina. Are you sure you should be swimming?", Freya asked. 

"Of course! Don't you agree?" She giggled. 

Rebekah and Freya shared a look. "Um, not really.", Rebekah said. 

"Oh, that's a shame. Good thing I know how to change your mind!" Davina said cheerfully. 

Davina grabbed Rebekah's wrist and pulled her to the window. 

"Open it!" She said, practically bouncing up and down. 

Kol, Marcel, Klaus, and Elijah all shared a glance between each other. What was going on?

Kol took a step towards Davina, "Are you feeling all right?"

"I'm fine, but you wouldn't understand." She said, sounding annoyed. "Oh you're taking to long to open the window! I'll just do it!" Then she skipped over to the window and pulled open the curtains. 

"Davina what was the point of-" Rebekah stopped. She was now caught in a trance at the sight of the moon. 'It's so beautiful', she thought. Freya was standing far enough away from the window that the moon wasn't in her view. 

Freya shook her head,"You wanted to show her the dark?"

"No I wanted to show her the moon! Because now Rebekah will come swimming with me! Won't you?" Davina asked, a big smile on her face. 

Rebekah returned the smile, "Of course! Who doesn't like swimming?"

Freya looked dumbfounded, "Beks what are you doing?"

"Going to the Moon Pool."

Klaus and Elijah shared a look. Marcel and Kol were confused. When they saw the girls run out the door they followed them almost immediately.

Rebekah and Davina dove off the dock. 

"REBEKAH!" Klaus yelled. 

Rebekah popped back up from below the water. "Come on Freya, it won't be the same without you!" 

"Rebekah I am not getting in the water!" Freya said. Rebekah frowned and splashed Freya. 

"Rebekah!" Freya yelled. She turned to the rest of the guys. "Meet us at Mako. I'll help you find where you need to go." She dove off the dock.  

A/N: I hope you like the story so far! <3