Day 30 - Adrenaline Deku

Start from the beginning

It was silent besides the humming of Midoriya and the sound of the knife lightly hitting the table. Then, chaos broke out.

"Stop him!"

"Grab that knife!"

"Move all pointy things away from him!"

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, YOU DAMN SHITTY NERD?!?"

"Why is he like this today?!?"

"At least it's not a school day."

"Help me get him to a couch or something!"

The class quickly got the knife out of Midoriya's hands and hid it away. They then brought him to the couch and sandwiched him between Todoroki and Uraraka.

"So, now that that problem was settled, now what?" Momo sighed in relief.

"Why can't I have the knife?" Midoriya whined.

"Because we trust you less than Kaminari with it today," Jirou replied with a 'hey!' from Kaminari.

"At least there's no pointy things near him - " Ojirou wasn't able to finish that thought since Midoriya had somehow pulled a knife out of his hair. The class exploded once more.

"Why is there a knife in his hair?!" 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?"

"Shit!"

"There's so many knives on him!?!"

"When did he even get them?!?"

"How did he even get them?!?"

If there was one thing that Class 1a now knew, it was that today was going to be troublesome.

Very troublesome.

--------------------

"Midoriya, we cannot ride a motorcycle, none of us have a license."

"Why not? Let's get one today!"

"We don't even have a motorcycle," Shouji sighed and Midoriya beamed.

"No problem, I'll just get Todoroki and use his dad's credit card!"

"NO! Midoriya, get back over here!"

--------------------

"Hey, if we put baking soda and vinegar together, we get an explosion, right?"

"Yes," Momo hesitantly confirmed, wondering where Midoriya was going with this. Midoriya grinned.

"Can we get some soda bottles?" Midoriya asked and Momo replied, "What for?"

"To make explosions!"

Momo was considering about letting him do it. That is, until Midoriya said, "I'll tape four of them upside down to chair legs and fly or something!"

"Midoriya, no."

"Midoriya, yes!"

Momo had to make some rope and tie his wrist to a table leg.

It did not work.

--------------------

"Did you know that the closest amusement park's only twenty minutes away from here?" Midoriya turned to Todoroki who was next to him.

"No, I did not. I've never been to an amusement park before."

Midoriya gasped and said, "We should go! The steepest roller coaster in the world is in that park!"

"Okay."

"No, Todoroki, Midoriya!" Iida yelled and Midoriya pouted.

"No fun at all..."

---------------------

"Hey, Kacchan, can I..."

"No."

"I didn't even finish my question!"

"Good, I don't want to listen to your fucking idiotic ideas."

"But, Kacchan!"

"I fucking said no!"

"Meanie," Midoriya murmured. Bakugou grew a tic mark on his forehead and whipped his head at Midoriya.

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY?!?"

"Bakugou! Stop trying to blow up Midoriya!" The Bakusquad then spent almost half an hour trying to catch Bakugou and Midoriya. It took another half an hour to calm him down with Kirishima.

--------------------

"Get down from the roof!"

Eighteen students were looking up at the roof from outside. Midoriya was holding a sheet and stood at the edge of the roof.

"Relax, I'll only jump once!" Midoriya yelled down to his worried class below.

"How about no jumping at all!" Hagakure said and Midoriya responded, "But that's no fun!"

"Midoriya!" Mina yelled, but Midoriya was getting ready to jump. However, someone pulled him back by the collar and hit his neck with the side of her hand. Midoriya fell unconscious.

Uraraka carefully put him on the ground. She looked over the edge and gave her class a thumbs up.

"Good job, kero!" Asui yelled to her. Uraraka sheepishly grinned.

For the rest of the day, they tied Midoriya to a chair with rope from Momo and Sero's tape.