Life Lessons

Beginne am Anfang

Aero sighs.

Soon in the hallway, every one from class is holding their babies. Danny is walking with Sam and Tucker, who have their baby. Aero was with Valerie.

"So let me get this straight. We gotta take care of a flour sack and pretend it's our baby?" Danny asks.

"It's supposed to teach us something about shared responsibility."

Then the trio see Dash and Kwan; throwing their sack across the hallway like it's a football.

"Well some of us anyway."

"The only thing it's teaching me is how pointless this assignment is." Sam groans.

"Not to mention dangerous."

Danny looks over as Aero is showing Valerie how to rock the flour sack.

"Now I've got to spend a week playing house with an ecto-hating ghostophobe. And Aero got dragged down with me."

"Tetslaff chose her to be the third because she has the best grades so she said she'll most likely keep you guys in line." Tucker explains.

Danny sighs.

"Don't worry, Danny. Valerie doesn't know your guys secret, and as far as you go, you don't know hers."

Sam turns and walks away, leaving Tucker & Danny glancing at each other. They soon catch up with Sam.

"Besides, she can't be gunning for you if she's taking care of your little flour sack of love!"

Tucker hugs the baby and starts singing.

"Danny, Val and baby sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-HEY!"

Valerie snatches off Tucker's beret and stuffs it in his mouth. Tucker looks as Valerie & Aero stand there, glaring at him.

"You dropped your hat."

Aero smirks.

"You deserved that."

Tucker spits out his beret and puts it back on.

"Come on, Sam! Our child doesn't need to see this kind of negativity."

Tucker turns and walks away.

"What?!"

She turns to Tucker and follows him.

"Tucker! It's a flour sack!"

Valerie and Aero walk up to Danny. Valerie hands the sack to Aero so she can talk to Danny.

"I'll make things quick! I don't like you, and you don't like me!"

"Fine! I'm glad we worked that out!" Danny exclaims.

Aero sighs and rubs her nose.

"So, Aero and I decided on our responsibilities."

Valerie brings out a pie chart labeled Baby Care. A tiny sliver is labeled Me and the rest of the pie says Danny and Aero.

"And by 'our' you mean mostly me and Aero?"

"Look. Unlike you, I'm busy. So busy my grades are in the toilet and I really need to pass this class."

The baby starts crying, Aero starts to rock it.

"What is that?!"

Aero points to a gauge on the flour sack. The needle in the gauge jumps from calm to CRANKY.

"It's why I taught you the rocking."

Danny looks at Aero.

"You really gonna let her do nothing?"