Australia, here we come!

No one's POV

The gang was sitting around in the living room when Klaus stood up. 

Klaus: "How would everyone feel about going to Australia?"

Everyone looked at each other, puzzled. 

Elijah: "Brother, why would we need to go to Australia?"

Klaus: "Well, we don't need to go.... but what if we took a kind of...vacation?"

Marcel: "A vacation? Some of us have a town to run."

So Klaus explained to them that he just wanted them to go and have some fun, to take the stress off their shoulders. That's what a vacation was all about right? After a while, he finally managed to convince everyone to go. Their flight would leave tomorrow because he compelled the people working at the airport to let them on. 

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Rebekah POV

Even though I love my brother dearly, I know he would do this just "for fun". He always has ulterior motives. But hey, I'm not gonna say no to sunshine, beaches, and hot guys. Especially if it's free. 

So now, here I am packing my suitcase full of my most fashionable summer outfits. Even if this trip is against my better judgment, no one, not even Elijah is going to stop me from going. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Elijah POV

I've been done packing for a while now, but this whole time I've been thinking to myself 

'How did my brother manage to convince me to do this?'

I was so busy thinking that I didn't even notice Hayley come in and sit by me until she cleared her throat. 

"Elijah"

 "Hm"

"Don't you think this whole "last-minute trip" is a bit...suspicious?"

Suspicious? " How do you mean?"

" Well.." She paused, "I guess it's just weird that he'd...well.."

I cut in "Do something nice for someone? Besides himself."

She looked at me, "Well, no...actually yeah."

I laughed a bit at that, "I'm sure we don't need to worry."

She smiled a bit at me, "Yeah, you're probably right, I'm probably just overreacting"

She stopped and we looked at each other for a moment, I glanced down at her lips. Then she got up and left my room without another word. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

A/N: I'm probably going to do a bit of Haylijah, Kolvina, and possibly Marbekah. Thanks for reading! <3