Cards! [chapter 23]

Start from the beginning

"Why not?" Eld asked cautiously.

"I put a gag on his mouth after I pinned him to the ground, so I couldn't hear a single thing he was saying," you replied while looking up from your cards.

"How lovely," Erwin creaked with a look of slight horror.

"You see how amazing Mini me is? She's like super duper cool," Hange bragged as Levi played his cards.

"More like super duper risky. She's like you, me, and Erwin put into one tiny ball of energy," Levi said as he adjusted his cards.

"How am I like you and Erwin? I can see Hange, but the two of you?" you asked while tilting your head to the side.

"Take huge risks like Erwin and you have the skill set of me, but you take after Glasses more. You have her energy and personality," Levi replied while looking up at you with that stoic expression of his.

"Huh, never thought of it that way, but now that you point it out I guess I could see it," you responded.

"You definitely take after Hange more though. Especially when it comes to titans," he commented.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You just stand there and practically bribe them to try and eat you, but move last minute. It's annoying to watch," Levi said with a scowl while Erwin played his cards.

"Name one time," you said, not remembering the amount of times you had convinced people you were helpless and were going to be eaten by a titan.

"One time, a titan had his mouth open to eat you and you stuck your arm in and out, saying something like 'Armin, Armout,'," Levi reminded you.

(like this picture. idk i found it so funny. neways just imagine that's you instead of armin and say you were thinking about him when you were doing that.)

"Oh my gosh! That was so fun!"

"If it was fun to you, I would probably be freaking out if I saw you," Eren said as he planned out your next move.

"Yeah, you would totally be worried. Ymir was even worried cause she saw me doing it!" you chirped.

"If you got Ymir worried I would probably have been trying to get you away from there," Eren mumbled into your shoulder, peering over it for a better look of the game.

"Hey y/n?" Hange asked as she played her hand.

"Yes ma'am?" you responded.

"Do you want to meet Sawney and Bean (that's their names, right?) sometime?" Hange asked.

"I have no clue who they are, but sure," you replied.

"Their titans I'm running tests on. They're really cool!" Hange chirped.

"Well if they're titans then hell yeah I want to meet them!" you replied with a sparkle in your eyes.

Cute, Eren thought when he saw the way your eyes lit up when talking about titans, something that interested you very much.

The game continued until you and Eren won, playing the clubs like you planned. There was one more round played, but this time Gunther and Eld decided to sit out and just watch. Hange won that time. Throughout the night, you and Hange talked about titans, Eren getting picked only you occasionally, and Eren returning the favor and messing with you as well.

"I think we should call it a night," Petra yawned.

"But why? I'm not even tired," you whined.

"Me neither!" Hange joined in.

"Of course the two of you aren't, you go to sleep at ungodly hours," Levi scoffed.

"Rude," you muttered while getting off of Eren's lap and grabbing his hand to help him up, not letting go when he was standing up straight.

"Truth hurts," Eren replied to you.

"I go to sleep at decent hours," you defended yourself.

"You woke me up at 1 in the morning showing me a book about frogs. When I asked you if you had slept yet, you said sleep is for the weak and then proceeded to keep me up until 4," Eren countered.

"I remember that. That was fun," you said with a smile.

"For you, maybe. For me, that was torture, I just wanted sleep," Eren sighed, "Anyways, good night Hange and Erwin."

"Night Titan Bitch," Hange waved while getting up from the table and heading for her horse.

"I apologize for her behavior, but good night to you too Yeager," Erwin called out as he followed his energetic friend to their horses.