"No." I said, hastily. "Art. What you're asking was too rush. Too quick. Too immediately. Can I think about it for a while first?"

His face hardened.

"I love you. I still do. But living with you is not yet present with my mind. I don't have work yet and what if I agreed with you and my work is too far away with ou—"

"Sabi ko nga, wala pa akong nakukuha." he sighs. "If you're worried about the travel from home to work, then I'll let you find work first then we'll check if there's a house for rent na malapit doon. Pretty sufficient, fight?"

"P-paano ka?"

"Don't worry about me. This is all about you. For you. Ikaw lang iniisip ko sa ngayon." he smiles. "Beside, I have my car so no worries, right?"

But that trouble didn't stop me when he's on top of me again.

As soon as I sense he's snoring loudly, tumayo muna ako at nagpunta sa study niya. I'm just on his robe and start to rummage through my emails. The ones that Weslee sent me earlier.

Should I tell him at least? But I know he'll just over-react. Wala pang isang araw simula nang malaman ko na gusto niya kaming tumira in one area pero...

God. The last thing I want from him is nothing but peace of mind. Only if he knew how I felt so pressured from getting a job now. Especially when my birthday comes, my mama wished na sana magkatrabaho na ako.

Na kahit na hindi naman niya ako minamadali pero kasi... fuck. I really need to focus more on looking job.

When my eyes accidentally glanced at the clock, I cursed myself. May interview pa kaming dalawa mamayang eight! And it's already midnight!

I just washed myself again and go back to bed. Art has this habit to always snake his arms around me even if he's not completely aware. His warmth was enough to send me back to sleep.

"God damn, he must be a little bit hard on you, eh?"

The cold breeze from the room was enough to send me chills. Not to mention when Weslee lay his finger on one part of my neck.

"Hide it, makikita nila."

Kinuha ko ang telepono para tingnan ang sarili. "Hickey?" I ask.

"Why ask me?" he smirked. "Was I am the one who did that to you?"

"Halata ba masyado?" bigla akong kinabahan. God, I told him to not make any marks last night!

"Not much. But firmly they would notice if they stoop closer at you." and he goes back from his phone.

I bit my lip and just pulled the collar of my dress shirt. We're here at the Parkes for the first interview of us. Apparently, I am not that nervous since we are all get used to this, my classmates before, sinanay na kami noong may pasok pa.

What I'm more nervous about is the amount of possibility I'm getting in, or us getting in. But we have three interviews to attend today, that's not bad to hope, eh?

After the first, we went for a quick lunch. Marami rin kaming nag-apply sa company kaya medyo natagalan. We hope na wala masyado mamaya dahil at one-thirty ang susunod then by three o'clock and huling interview namin ngayon.

"It went great. The woman was nice to me."

My phone is sitting on top of the toilet cover. I just got finished eating and washing myself up again.

"Baka kasi ayaw niya na malaman mo kaagad na you don't have high chance?" Art guffaws.

"Wow. Thank you for confidence."