"I didn't want to get in the way of everyone making assassinations plans." Kayano started.

"I see. So this is why you stepped out." I heard an all too familiar voice speak out.

Turning, I see the octopus by the door, looking at the three of us. His usual grin still plastered on his face like All Might.

Kayano replied with an embarrassed and slightly awkward laugh in response to the Octopus' reply.

"I'll help you, too." He suggested as he noticed the huge mess of the beads that still needed to be kept away.

"Then, we'll count on you." Kayano replied, a smile on her face.

The 4 of us started cleaning up the beads and I see the octopus practically scooping the beads up and putting them inside a blue bucket.

Gotta say he's useful in cleaning stuff up.

Looking at him, his back was defenseless. And I'm sure I wasn't the only one who thought about it.

'His back is completely defenseless. But if we could get him in under these conditions, we wouldn't have had to work so hard this past year.' I thought as I help Nagisa sweep the beads into a dustpan.

While pouring the beads into a bucket, the Octopus suddenly stopped. As if he sensed something.

"Something smells fishy." He stated as he turned towards us, slightly sniffing the air.

"Oh, during the school festival, we smoked food here." Kayano informed.

I nod my head in agreement with Kayano's comment, remembering smoking some seafood together with Nagisa, Kayano, and Sugino.

We continued cleaning and Kayano was on the ground, holding out two dustpans for Nagisa and Me to sweep the beads into.

"We had a lot of school events, huh?" Kayano started.

"You got that right, yet, somehow we always run into trouble." I commented sighing out softly, causing the two nod their heads and agree with me, a small chuckle leaving their lips.

"But once we clean this up, they'll all be over." Nagisa commented, a small smile on his face.

"It really brings back memories. Like when Korosensei first came to E Class.." Kayano said, the same small smile on her face.

"Nyurufufufu. Back then, you kids were complete amateurs, huh?" The octopus commented, clearly hearing our convo.

"I failed at the beginning. And Sugino couldn't do it, either." Nagisa said.

"After that, Karma and (Y/n)-chan came, and they both didn't know much about Korosensei, so they probably asked you, right, Nagisa?" Kayano said, looking at Nagisa.

"Haha, we definitely did. Gotta say, I was not impressed with the jumping off a cliff stunt Karma did without me." I huffed out, remembering Karma and Nagisa telling me about the day I was absent.

I could see the two sweat dropping at me for the mention of me not being able to jump off a cliff with my red head Partner in Crime.

"I got really impatient when Itona came along, I really thought he would get to him first." Nagisa commented.

"Oh yeah, I wasn't sure if I should feel relieved or annoyed." I said sighing out with a smile as I helped Nagisa put beads into a dustpan.

3rd POV

(Y/n) and Nagisa were facing another way as they swept and placing them into dustpans, pretty much occupied with cleaning the beads.

"Nyuah! Okajima hid something like this, again?" Korosensei commented as he stared at the erotic magazine he found.

His yellow face having a tinge of pink as he stared at the magazine even more.

'I got to do a lot of different things in this classroom, too.' Kayano thought.

Memories of her past experiences in E Class started popping up inside her head, from her time during the pool, to the advices she gave out to her friends whenever they failed an assassination attempt.

'I'll keep trying to kill you. With a jiggly blade.' She thought.

Lifting up the back of her hair, her neck was fully exposed.

'I have others, too, you know?' She stated in her mind as green tentacles started growing out of her neck.

Her tentacles started growing and the other 3 were completely oblivious, not even noticing it. 

Until (Y/n) felt her survival instincts kick in and noticed it first.

Her (e/c) colored orbs saw the tentacles slowly growing faster and longer out of Kayano's neck, her actions stopped as she kept looking at Kayano with surprised eyes.

And Nagisa noticed his bestfriend's stare behind him, turning around...

He saw the same scene (Y/n) saw first.

"You didn't notice it this whole time, did you?" Kayano commented towards the two.

Korosensei perked up from Kayano's comment and was going to turn towards them.

Until Kayano directed her tentacles towards Korosensei, causing the shed to explode due to the hard impact her tentacles carried.

Korosensei was now falling down a pitfall, Kayano above him with bloodlust eyes.

Back to (Y/n) and Nagisa, the two were on the ground, looking at the huge hole which was a pitfall in front of them.

"Kayano..." The two mumbled as they were still surprised by the events.

###############################

HEYOOOOO!!!

ITS BEEN A WHILEEEE

AND WHOOWEE, KAYANO FINALLY SHOWED HER TENTACLESSSS

YIEEEEE

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND STAY TUNED TO FUTURE UPDATES!!

CIAO!

~Nekochinchin :3