~Flashback End~

That was a week ago, the results were in and all of E Class were in the top 50 spots, of course Karma and I kept our announcement of us taking the top 2 spots.

Karma being 1st and getting a perfect score of 500, while I got 499 overall, and Asano getting a 498, making him 3rd.

It was quite hectic inside the classroom since we all cheered about our achievements, it was really enjoyable seeing everyone being in the top 50.

Though, our fun was ruined the next day when the Principal felt salty about the E Class getting into the top 50.

He said the building was to be demolished and that we were to be shipped off to another place for our education, which sure pissed me off greatly.

But, the building was saved when he declared a bet between him and the octopus, and that bet was deadly as hell.

And I mean it quite literally, because that included a bomb. You can say we were quite relieved when our building was saved and no one died from that fucking bet.

Another occurrence happened which made us do a play for the school, you can say it was interesting, props to Hazama-chan for writing the whole thing.

It was really fun to watch, though I can't say the same to the main campus bastards. I bet their faces were hilarious when they watched our play.

Currently, we were in the classroom talking about the Drama Play.

"Sugoi, Sugino. Didn't know you could act that good." Sugaya said towards the baseball fanatic male, who's planting his face directly at the desk.

"Yeah, did you see how evil his face looked?" Karma commented with his usual smirk.

"He really gave out an enthusiastic performance." I commented.

"I tried thinking too hard about co-starring with Kanzaki-san. She probably hates me after seeing my face like that, though." Sugino mentioned, as he deflated on his seat.

"That's not true Sugino-kun. I thought it was really cool you could act." Kanzaki commented as she leaned onto one of the desks near Sugino.

"Seriously? Maybe I'll quit baseball and become an actor!" Sugino exclaimed out as he faced Kanzaki, no longer deflated.

The octopus joined in the conversation and told Sugino how he was impressed with his acting. 

While he kept talking, I noticed Kayano by the door, motioning over towards me and...Nagisa?

Looking over to Nagisa, we both shrugged our shoulders and went over towards Kayano.

-time skip-

The three of us were in the shed and saw this huge mess inside. The floor was covered in these small beaded balls that were different shades of blue.

"Oh no. Everything fell out and made a huge mess, huh?" Nagisa commented.

"Yeah, my hand slipped while cleaning....These are the beads we used for the river in the play." Kayano explained.

"We borrowed them from a prop company." She informed.

"It's fine. We can clean this up together." I said towards her with a smile as I picked up a broom that was leaning on the shelves.

"Thanks!" Kayano said with a smile.

Eventually, the three of us had started cleaning the beads up. Being careful not to step on them and slip, probably causing an injury.

Sweeping a couple of beads into a dustpan, I then poured them into a bucket where they were originally placed.