I swallowed hard and licked my lips. "I..." the words caught in my throat. I tried again, "I liked all of it."

"Good. Stand up." I did. Liam seemed to tower over me now my shoes were off. He took a few steps back.

"Watch me," Liam instructed. He caught my eyes and looked at me intensely as he removed his watch and placed it on his bedside table. Then he reached around to his back pocket and first removed his wallet, then his phone and put them beside his watch. His movements were so smooth and subtle, yet so meticulous. I was enthralled. How could watching a man do such an innocuous task make my core throb?

Liam pulled his jumper's sleeves down and, making eye contact, slowly reached over his shoulder, pulling his jumper off over his head. The action mussed his hair, and a few curls came free and sat on his forehead. I gasped as he held himself still a moment, and I was able to see his naked shoulders and chest. His dark chest hair covered his pec's, and I could see where his hair started to grow down to his abdomen and lower. I licked my lips.

Liam was smirking now. I realised he knew exactly what he was doing to me. Liam knew how attractive he was and knew how to take advantage of that, but I didn't care. Yes, he was showing off for me, tempting me, but fuck, it was worth it.

He pulled his jumper off his arms and tossed it over his shoulder into his dressing room. He cocked his head to the side and curled his finger at me. "Come here."

I jumped and went to him, cursing myself for being so quick. There was no need to let him know how hot his little show was making me. Although who was I kidding? I'm sure it was written all over my face.

I tentatively raised my hand to his chest and stopped centimetres short. I looked up at him, asking the silent question. He nodded, and I let my fingertips touch his chest, his hair curling around them as I slowly caressed him. I felt his groan beneath my fingers and watched as his chest expanded and contracted. Each time he breathed, the time between each breath got shorter and shorter until he was almost panting.

I let my fingers trail down his abdomen, riding over each curve of his muscle. Liam whispered a curse as my fingers reached his belt, and I slipped my fingers beneath his waistband for a moment before pulling them out again. "You're teasing me," Liam growled.

"Do you like it?" I asked coyly. Liam nodded, and I took a step back from him. "Do you want to watch me?" I asked, surprised at my boldness. Maybe the alcohol was still affecting me, or perhaps I was just so turned on at that moment that I didn't care. Liam looked almost like an animal, his chest heaving, nose flaring with each breath. His hands at his side clenched, and he looked ready to pounce. He nodded.

I took a few steps back to give him a good view. I pulled my shirt slowly out of my skirt, occasionally pulling high enough for him to get a glimpse of my stomach. Then I crossed my arms and gripped my shirt, pushing my breasts together. I wasn't some inexperienced teenager. I was a woman who knew her body too. I could play his game as well as he could.

Liam took a step towards me. I turned around and peeked at him from over my shoulder. I bit my lip and slowly lifted my arms, pulling my top up with it. I held it to my chest, covering myself before turning around again. Liam had taken another step closer while I was turned, and I could have reached out to touch him. I played demure, looked down and took a step back. I chewed my lip and took another step back, feeling the bed on the back of my legs. I slowly let my shirt fall to the floor.

Liam made a noise in his throat, a half chuckle, a half shout of triumph and crossed the space between us in one step. He scooped me up under the arms and threw me on the bed. I shrieked and giggled at his display, and then he was on me. My laughter died in my throat.

It seemed his hands and lips were everywhere, but at least one arm was wrapped around my waist, forcing me to arch my back, and my breasts strained against my bra. I felt his breath through the lace of my bra. He kissed and nibbled at my nipple through the fabric. I could feel them turn into tiny buds beneath the material as he traced them with his tongue. He was driving me wild.

I felt his legs push mine apart, and I could feel his hardness against my core. I moved against him, feeling my underwear's lace rub against me. Liam was moving against me too, grinding against me as if he were fucking me. I was moaning out loud now I couldn't help it. I wrapped my legs around his and gripped his arse with my hand urging him on.

Soon Liam's kisses slowed and became more tender. He pulled away, breathing hard like he was composing himself, forcing himself to stop before he went too far.

He slipped from my grasp as he kissed down my tummy to my waist, where my skirt stopped him. "Take this off?" This time he sounded like he was asking. I didn't say anything but reached to my side and undid the zip.

Liam pulled down my skirt and continued his kisses lower until he reached my underwear. He looked up at me. My god, I wanted it. He wanted it. But he was as good as his word, and he stopped. I let out a sigh of relief. I think if he had tried anything, I would have caved, but would I have regretted it? Would I trust him again? I didn't know.

He got off me and laid next to me, propping his head upon his hand. Liam caressed my body, running a hand down my chest, over my hips, along the outside of my thighs and back up. Whether it was Liam or the wine, his touch soothed me until I closed my eyes and I started to drift off to sleep.

Authors note:

Thanks for reading. Please vote or comment if you enjoyed this chapter. It's much appreciated!