THE BROKEN THAT GOT REPAIRED

*Glad You Came—The Wanted made by AweLyrics on YouTube*

__FIVE YEARS LATER__

I stare out the window in a quiet silence as the objects outside blur together at the moving vehicle.
"Katsuki?" I turn my head towards the driver as he glances at me and the road.
"Yeah, Eijiro?"
"I'm not at all try to seem rude or mean...but why now?" He asks as he looks at me. "We were still there for two years and you didn't go to try and see her." He asks and I sigh.
"I needed to move on. Like she said, sometimes things need to end." I state before I give a soft smile to him. "And it did. For the better." I say as I run a finger gently on the anniversary ring resting snug on his finger.
"Are you gonna want me to come with you?" He asks as he looks at me a little concerned.
"Heh, I can tell by with that look in your eyes you want to anyway." I state and he gives a small laugh.
"You got me. But I promise I won't interfere much...but I will if she tries to kiss you. You're my husband, fair and square." Eijiro states and I give a small laugh.
"Alright." I say as I look at the dimly lit street as it flashes by as we drive towards our old school. It's a peaceful silence as my husband drives.
    "We're here." He says as he parks before we both get out of the grey car.
    I stand in silence as I look up to the large building as memories, both good and bad, race around my mind.
    "People will think you're trying to invade the place if stay like that for too much longer," I look towards the voice holding a bit of amusement as my old teacher walks towards us. "Bakugou." Aizawa says as he comes to a halt before the gates.
"Good to see you too, Old Man." I say with a small laugh and he rolls his eyes.
"I see you haven't change a bit." He states and I take my turn of eye rolling. "You've got three hours tops....after that. You're on your own." Aizawa states and I nod.
    "That's fine. We have to get back to work soon anyway." I state and he nods as a hum of acknowledgment rumbles in his throat.
    "So you two are a couple? It's none of my business if you are or not though." He asks and I look over towards the grinning red head.
    "Yes. I married that strange creature."
    "Come on, Katsuki! You love that about me!"
    "Possibly." I say with a small smile to him as he fakes a dramatic huff.
    "I'm glad to see you're both doing well in this shit society." Aizawa states with a small laugh and I chuckle.
    "It's funny to hear you cuss, Aizawa. Almost funnier than when the human cockatiel gelled your hair." I state and he grumbles a complaint as my husband gives a small laugh.
    "Head on up. She should be there in a bit when the moon starts to shine." The black haired man says and I nod before I walk up the side stairs, remembering the day that started all of this.
    It's a soft silence as we stand on the roof while the clouds hug the moon like a friend.
    I look up from my watch as I see the clouds start to move with the small breeze. I look in awe as the light blue outline of the familiar girl starts to materialize before me.
    "Long time no talk, Katsuki." She says with a smile as I slightly see her unforgettable eyes twinkle.
    "I've missed you, (Y/n)."
    "I know. I've missed you a lot more, Katsuki." (Y/n) states and I give a small chuckle. "I'm glad we can finally talk again. I've been waiting patiently for when you finally found the right time to see me." She confesses and I sigh.
    "I'm sorry that I didn't sooner. I just-"
    "I understand." She interrupts me as she smiles while leaning against the side of the railing. "I'm glad you did. I saw how happy Kirishima made you when you did forget me." She states as she looks towards my oddly quiet husband.
    "I didn't forget. I couldn't. But I just had to let you go." I press and she gives a soft laugh.
    "Katsuki, Katsuki, Katsuki, always been so persistent." (Y/n) tchs before she flashes me a smile. "One of the reasons why I'm happy I met you." She states and I roll my eyes with a small laugh.
     "Har har."
    "I kept my promise." Both me and the ghost turn to look at the man as he starts to walk over. "I made sure Katsuki didn't do anything stupid and found life again." Eijiro says as he looks down to the deceased second year.
    "Thank you, Kirishima." She says as she looks up at him. "You're a great man. One I'm happy took the hand of the guy I loved...that I still love deep down." (Y/n) says with a slight sad smile as she looks at him. "So I mean that more than you may ever know." She states before she turns to me.
"I'm glad you started the next chapter of the book."