KEEP GOING

*Hey Look Ma, I Made It!—Panic! At The Disco nightcore by xKraiCoRe on YouTube (swipe for vid)*

~(Y/N) POV~

"You have a lot of romance manga." I comment as I look at the shelves in Bakugou's room. "Guess you're not a total workout junkie after all." I state as I grin at him and he rolls his mesmerizing crimson eyes.
"What's that supposed to mean, you high hippie?!" He snaps and I glare at him.
"Just that you're not all you seem. Sheesh." I state and he huffs as he sits down at his desk chair.
    "So you're a second year right? You look too old to be a first year." Bakugou states and I gasp dramatically.
    "It's very rude to ask a lady about her age, Bakugou!" I state and he chuckles.
   "Like I said. You're no lady," he say as he flicks my forehead, making me wince. "you're a hippie." He explains and I huff.
    "Stop calling me that. It's annoying!" I whine as I flop on his yellow beanbag that Kaminari had brought to brighten the room.
    "Just answer the damn question, Hipster." He snaps and I pout as I huff.
    "Yes, I'm a second year." I state and he nods.
    "See? How hard was that?" He asks and I roll my eyes with a small laugh.
    "Har har." I mock as I stretch and give a sigh as my aching back pops. "That felt nice." I hum happily as I smile with my eyes closed.
    "You always pop your finger and shit. It's fucking creepy." Bakugou states with a shake of his head and I laugh.
    "Eh. Feels nice after I do though. That's all I care." I explain and he snorts.
    "Don't you have other people to hang out with?" He asks and I fake an offended look.
    "I know we've only know each other for a few days but are you already tired of me so soon?" I ask and his eyes grow a little panicked.
    "I didn't say that, you moron!" He shouts and I laugh.
    "I know." I say and he gives an embarrassed huff as he sits back down. "I do but I can check on them later. At the moment you're my top priority in keeping safe." I state and he looks at me shocked.
"What?" He asks after being silent for a moment.
"You...come...first." I say slowly and he looks a little annoyed at me.
    "Tch, why are you so persistent?" He asks before he gives a small laugh. "Have a crush on me, Cloud Girl?" He jokes and I blush and look away.
"Don't joke about that stuff, Bakugou. Crushes are serious things that people take seriously." I state before looking him up and down. "Normal people at least." I clarify and he irks.
"Who you calling abnormal, you moron?!" He snaps and I grin.
    "You."
   "Bitch."
    "So vulgar." I state as I lean towards him with a small laugh.
    "Is that a challenge?" He asks and I snort a laugh.
   "Not exactly." I state before I stand.
   "Where are you going?" Bakugou asks as his slight smile falls slightly.
    "You're training with Kirishima in a bit. Plus I wanna walk around campus. I missed Mic's radio show last night and I wanna listen to the recording." I state and he nods a little sadly. "But don't miss me too much, pretty boy. You'll see me again." I say as I poke his warm nose compared to my cold skin.
    "After you disappear for like two fucking days." He scoffs as he slightly glares at nothing. "Where the hell do you even go to anyway?" He asks and I smile.
"Around. No place special." I explain and he sighs at the small amount of information. "I probably should get going since you'll need to change-"
"What? Don't want to see what's under the clothes?~" Bakugou coos and I blush darkly.
"N-No! I definitely don't want-or have ever thought-nope!" I stumble as I back away from him and try to head for the balcony.
"Heh, you're a mess, Cloud Girl." He states after I get on a large cloud that I made.
"And who's fault is that?" I ask as my blush leaves and he chuckles.
"Will I see you again soon? Not that I'll care or anything...you're just fun to make fun of." He claims as he looks away with a small blush.
"Of course. I wouldn't be a good friend if I ignored you a bunch, ey?" I ask and he snorts as he waves me off.
"See ya, Clouds."
"See you soon, Bakugou."

{Time Skip} ~KATSUKI BAKUGOU POV~

"I thought you said it was just gonna be us, Shitty Hair?" I hiss to the red haired teen who looks down.
"Sorry, man, they all just kinda tagged along after I told them we were heading to train." He states and I scoff in aggravation.
    I don't want to train with more people than there needs to be. I think, my insecurities eating at my stomach as I walk with my annoying class to the gym.
"Don't look so glum, Bakugou! You'll still get to spend alone time with Kirishima!" Dunce Face states with a smirk as he walks passed and I growl.
"SHUT YOUR STUPID FACE, YOU OFF-BRAND PIKACHU!" I yell angrily as I go to chase him but Kirishima quickly places a hand on my shoulder.
"Don't let him get to you, Bakugou. He's just joking around like usual." Kirishima says and I look at him before adverting my eyes.
    Why can't I get you or Clouds out of my head? I think as I bite the inside of my cheek as I walk.
"Since everyone is here we will be doing sparring matches! One on one!" Four Eyes states as he stands in front of everyone.
    Piece of cake. I think before looking behind myself as I hear the loud whistle. "Clouds?" I question in a whisper as I see the (h/c) and light blue haired girl sitting on a tree branch and waving to me.
"Did you say something, Bakugou?" I turn with a slight glare to the blue haired teen with glasses.
"No, let's get this over with." I state sternly as I give one last glance to the girl before walking to the field. "Someone get their ass up here since you idiots invaded my afternoon." I say with clear annoyance as I look over the crowd.
"I'll go. It's been a while since I've got a challenge." Dunce Face states and I chuckle.
"Easy picking." I claim as I look at him.
    "No quirks, don't break any bones, don't send anyone to Recovery Girl." Four-Eyes states and I roll my eyes at the same old rules. "Ready?"
I give a nod as I get in a ready position. I don't think Dunce Face will care if I use him as a way to show off to Clouds. I think with a smirk as I look to my weaker classmate, who looks a little intimidated by my smile.
    "BEGIN!"
    I waste no time as I run towards Dunce Face and a faulty right hook. He quickly dodges my hook, allowing me to hit his with my left hook before I kick his legs out from under him and he falls to the ground quickly. "Thanks for the help, Dunce Face." I say with a chuckle as I chuckle before getting up and starting for the edge of the field, hoping to go talk to my friend hidden in the tree.
    "Who said I was done, Baku-" I quickly grab his foot as he attempted to kick me in the back before maneuvering to pinning him to the ground. "D-damnit." Dunce Face curses as I glare at him with clear annoyance.
    "Let him up, Bakugou. You won." Kirishima states and I give a small scoff before I let go.
    "Of course I did." I reply as I walk passed him. "You better win too, Kirishima." I state while walking towards the tree and leaning against it.
    "You did good." Clouds says with a smile as she hangs upside down, the sides of her jacket flopping down slightly.
    "Could've done better." I state and she smiles at me.
    "You didn't have to show off for me, Bakugou." She states and I give a small blush at being found out. "I've watched you fight before," she explains and I quirk an eyebrow at her. "I know your capabilities and your tactics." Clouds says and I huff.
     "So you've watched me before?" I joke, trying to slightly change the subject.
"You're a strong hero in training, Bakugou." She says, dodging my statement as she moves to sitting on the branch. "One I wish I could be like." Clouds says and I look up at her a little confused. "Even through all the terrible shit that's happened this year," she says before she smiles at me.
"you haven't given up on what you've always been chasing. Even when you blamed yourself for All Might's fall." She says and my heart drops.
"H-How did you find out?" I quickly question. "D-Do you know?" I ask and she nods.
"Don't worry, Bakugou. Midoriya's secret is safe with me. I've got no one to tell." Clouds says and I clench my teeth a little nervously.
    I know you probably can but I still don't know fully. I've only know you for a week. I think before looking up at her laughing. "What's so funny, Clouds, huh?" I ask and she grins.
"Your face is cute when you worried." She states and I give a blush.
"DON'T CALL ME CUTE, YOU HIPPIE!"
"I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME A HIPPIE, SPARKLER!"
"DON'T CALL ME A FUCKING SPARKLER! THOSE THINGS WISH THEY COULD BE AS AWESOME AS ME!"
"It's inanimate, Sparkler. It has no feels." Clouds states with a grin and I scoff at her with a crimson eye roll.
"It's an expression, dipshit." I claim and she chuckles.
"Really?" She asks sarcastically as she drops from the branch and lands on her feet. "I, who's favorite subject is literature, definitely didn't know that." She says as she straightens her jacket.
"You leaving already?" I ask as I see her check her phone before she growls at it showing the same time.
"I'm sorry, Bakugou. But-"
"Katsuki. You can call me Katsuki." I stop her and she pauses with a cute surprised look on her face.
She gives a soft smile as she looks at me. "Alright then. You can call me (Y/n)," she says before she laughs. "though you'll still probably call me Clouds, huh?" She jokes and I roll my eyes with a light smile.
    "Possibly." I state and she gives a small laugh.
    "I'll see you soon, Katsuki." (Y/n) says and I nod a little disappointedly. "I promise I won't be away for too long." She says as she comes and hugs me.
    I'm a little surprised before I wrap my arms around her cold body. "You better keep it then." I state as she lets go and I hold a blush on my cheeks as I look away from her.
   "I will." (Y/n) says as she starts to walk away. "Now go kick your friends' asses, aight?"
    "Can do, Clouds." I say with a nod towards her before she walks around the building with a final wave. I won't admit it, I think as I walk back towards the field. but I'm glad she saved me that night. I think as I stand beside Kirishima.
    "Deku, do you think Bakugou's okay? He was shouting at nothing."
    "I don't know, Uraraka. He's never done this. It's definitely odd for Kacchan." I glance towards the side as I see the damn nerd talking with Pink Cheeks.
    Damn idiots must have not see Clouds over me, she is kinda short. I think as I roll my eyes. Fucking nosy idiots.