꧁SIX -SEVEN ꧂- house of agendas / house of keys

Start from the beginning

"Ohhh. you didn't know? "
Exclaimed Jerome as he shut his laptop.
"uh- sorry mate. I hate to be the bearer of bad news.. but it does look like Alfie's a little more Romeo than we thought"
he told Mick once placing it onto the sofa knowing that his lie will possibly create even more chaos then there already has been this past week.

"Right."
Angrily expressed Mick which immediately got both pranksters tiny bit worried
. "Where you going?" Jerome had asked in concern about their best friend "To get Alfie" he informed them whilst holding his football. However the blonde had got up from where he was sitting and rushed over stopping him leaving their leaving room.
"No, no, no. you don't want to do that" denied Clarke but he was more focused on going over towards down the hallway instead "I do.  I really really do"

At this point the brunette felt like she was getting bored of their dumb conversation,
she played her music once again despite her mood going down a bit she still need a distraction.
"Who said! I can't wear my converse, with my dress well baby.. that's just me!"
she beamingly sang through her small laugh since she though those lyrics were aimed at her (when sharing with Millington the fashion princess wouldn't allow her to wear sneakers or trainers if she ever wore a dress..
which looking back during their years of year eight and nine she only did that on rare occasions). eventually she had found her book after reaching her hand into tight places
"at last! my hunger games book- " cheered Rhianna whilst getting rid of dust that collected around it then found herself sitting on an arm chair humming away as.
she wasn't interested in the boys's talking but ended up watching.

"Alfie's a joke. " 
Stated Jerome, simply annoying Mick.

"Yeah." The jock replied."And Amber she's a two timing flirt"Their voice were still loud enough to hear in the background, who knows what will happen this week?. "You're better off without her" remarked Clarke like they were the only two people during their free time.  "Amber is gone- history I don't need that" sooner or later the person they were talking about walked into the living/dining room.

Amber waltzed in with her arms crossed, mainly glancing at her boyfriend not knowing he had been talking about her for the few hours.
"I'm waiting for an apology Mick" she told him but the boy wasn't remotely interested .

"you'll be waiting a long time then" Mick
said before getting up and Storming out of the room , leaving those three alone with multiple expressions.

which Amber got extremely confused
"Wait a minute! I'm the mad one!" she called out and turned around to face her other housemates."He's the one who stood me up!" she upsettingly exclaimed

Getting tired  of being on her phone ,
Rhianna got up from the arm chair she was sitting in and joined Jerome on the double sofa while she shoved her phone into her jean pockets.
"What's up with Mick? what did you do?" she sternly asked him as she held onto her hunger games book.

Jumping at the sound of her voice Jerome looked to his left side seeing his girl best friend now sitting besides him.
"Nothing! what makes you think I did something? also weren't you just over there?" he answered after he wasn't so jumpy.

"Because it's you Jerome. it's a Clarke thing"
Whispered Rhianna as she leaned towards his side and then sank into the couch,
she knew he gets a bit terrified when she's on her 'grumpy' mood but at the same time she'll never actually hurt anyone unless she's in danger or one just bottled every single motion like she has been doing so since she turned fourteen.. nobody can tell what her true feelings.. guess you could say she's that good of an actress. "you couldn't hear me singing when I was searching for my  book right?please tell me you didn't" she pleaded.